Looking for a proofreader and Typesetter/Redrawer/Cleaner

Power Uploader
There is no money payment. We are all volunteers.

------------

Proofreader recruitment

We don't need proofreaders anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

Typesetter/Redrawer/Cleaner recruitment

I am looking for a typesetter to join my team. I am also looking for cleaners and redrawers. We don’t clean sfx. You are welcome to clean sfx if you want, but it is not necessary.

Beginners are welcome.

No experience is necessary. We will give you all the training that you will need. We promise.

Please apply if you have enough time to do some typesetting/cleaning/redrawing work. You should be able to work on a chapter in a week. We have Shoujo manhwa.

Here is a list of our ongoing projects.
https://dayment.mangadex.com/ongoing-manga/

Please send email to this email address to contact me.
dayment123@hotmail.com

Hello!

I would like to join as a cleaner! Since my abilities aren't as good. I am unable to clean SFX but since in this group I wouldn't need to do that then I would happily join it!
Hmm by the way is there a discord server or just a different way to contact? I don't really check my gmail so it could be quite troublesome. Oh right one more question, is Photoshop needed?

With respect!

Power Uploader
@MissVioletEvergarden

Hi, welcome. Nice to meet you. Yes, our cleaners don't clean sfx. We have a staff only discord server, so I will send you a private welcome message which has the link to our staff only discord server. Yes, we ask our cleaners to use photoshop to clean and we can provide free version of photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread