Looking for a site to see chapters/ volumes of ongoing manga.

Hi, I'm looking for a site which shows the current amount of chapters/ volumes of ongoing manga. I don't mean to track what I've already read.
Usually I use mangadex or anilist but both have a big problem.
I can't see the amount of chapters of ongoing series.
My reason is to see if there are newer chapters of manga that I could buy instead of hoping there will be a scanlation some day.
Best would be a site that shows both raw status and english released status.
If somebody know a site like that I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the link, but I think it is only for scanlations, so I won't be able to see updates of manga that are no longer being scanlated because of an official release or am I mistaken?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks for the link, but I think it is only for scanlations, so I won't be able to see updates of manga that are no longer being scanlated because of an official release or am I mistaken?
MU lists official releases for each title in a general sense (publisher, current volume) and will sometimes list them by chapter along with the scanlations, but that's not guaranteed.

Contributor
So you want a website showing offical raws updates and official english translation? I don't know if something like that exist, but on MU or MD you can find the official links and look by yourself their state and their last update.

And to know when they stopped translating the manga it's kinda easy if the last update was 1 year ago it has a high percentage that it was dropped by the scanlation group.
Finally, on MU they show the release of multiple groups so maybe you can see when someone continue to TL the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread