Looking for a specific manga

Dex-chan lover
Hello there !

So, I was casually sitting on my chair watching Akagi, when I suddenly remembered a manga that I've read a long time ago (2 or 3 years I think). However I can't recall the name.

It was about some dude who really looks like a girl (probably a trap, or a mix between a dude and a girl ?), working as some kind of idol. I remember that in the first chapter, the MC (a girl) meets with the dude, and they immediately.. fornicate, right on the floor ?! A bit later, the guy (or girl ? I don't even know tbh) brings the MC at his place in a fancy car.

As you've read, I've remembered this series because of how strange it was... and I'd like to read it again, just in case. Do you guys have any ideas what it could be ?

@Ayazel don't know it. You might try looking at this list and see if you recognize it. The results are restricted to idol and cross-dressing, there are two pages of hits. Maybe a title, cover or description will remind you.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Cross-dressing_Idol/s

Dex-chan lover
@schlo : Thanks for the help !

So after a bit of search, I've found out what I was looking for : a seinen called "My doll house".

Now I remember why I've only read the first chapter... It's quite bad I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread