looking for a team to adopt me as JP>EN translator. I don't have much experience translating but I am willing to learn.

Greetings,

I am currently looking for someone to adopt me as JPTL but sadly I don't have much experience translating so If there is someone out there willing to help me improve I'd like to join your team and will give my commitment to improving the quality of my work.

My favorite genre's are; Slice of Life, Horror, Comedy, & Action.
"These are my main target genre's"

however, if there is someone out there willing to adopt me even the genre's are not the same as my target genre's, I would be willing to get adopted so please take care of me and help me grow.

Btw, I can also do cleaning, quality checking and edit some sfx but only the non difficult stuff (Photoshop or typesetter). I'm only offering help with editing stuff but I wouldn't advice you to let me do that cuz my target is to improve my translations.

my discord: yeng_7_56073

Last edited:
Group Leader
By inexperienced, do you mean you're not fully fluent or that you just don't have experience working in this sort of thing?

I'm not really a group, I almost always work alone, but I'm not fluent myself so I've been thinking of working w someone 👀

Currently I am working on My Arika which has horror and slice of life elements

Users who are viewing this thread