Looking for an interesting anime to watch

Looking for anime to watch because I've been to addicted to manga that it's been such a long time since i last watch anime..

If this season if youre isekai fan i recommend mushoku tensei and if you like apocalypse like KNY i recommend kemono jihen

Air Gear, Gantz, Zankyou no Terror, Zetzubou Sensei, Arakawa under the bridge, Shuffle, Yumeria, Granblue Fantasy, Tales Of Zestiria, Maria Holic

watch the fate series, I recommend starting from the oldest release of fate to the newest release of fate. Might last months or weeks depending on how you do it.

Dex-chan lover
watch the fate series, I recommend starting from the oldest release of fate to the newest release of fate. Might last months or weeks depending on how you do it.
If you wanna experience the Fate Series, I wouldn't recommend watching the Animes.
VN is better as a first experience, with the UBW Series and Heaven Feels movies as later choices, completely ignoring DEEN Fate and watching Zero afterwards.
After that, I honestly do not think there is anything worth to watch in the series.

Instead you could watch Steins;Gate, Code Geass, the Digimon Series's, Angel Beats, Toriko, Assassination classroom, No Game No Life, Kill La Kill, Log Horizon, Elfen Lied, Gurren Lagann, Clannad and Clannad After Story, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Lucky Star, Kino's Journey and Rozen Maiden, to name a few.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe watch jujutsu kaisen, Don't you watch demon slayer I bet you watch it tho . Then if you like horror try 'Another' it's a great anime

I just binged the Oshi No Ko series, and holy fudge it's incredible! Super twisty!

Dex-chan lover
A place farther than the universe is an anime original from a couple years ago that I think is a good anime. One season, 13 episode, and (probably) a bunch of tears.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Land Of The Lustrous is visually appealing and has a great plot. The manga is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread