Looking for Ecchi manga with nice Fanservice and decent plot

Dex-chan lover
So i would prefer sth that finished not that long ago or is ongoing with a lot chapters to read. I prefer sth newer for a better and cleaner drawnings. For exemple something with drawning and fanservice like Mato Seihei no Slave would be great, i dont rly need a specific genre.

edit:

don't rly need to be that fresh but i would prefer something with nice and clean drawnings, plot don't need to be great either this time, some panties and boobs would be great, prefer ecchi but i smut is ok also.

Dex-chan lover
A few ones:

-Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black General
My personal favorite, it's about a villainess who stalks a hero to the point of absurdity. Their evil organization is ridicolously incompetent but their members are extremely powerful. If you like Sgt Frog (Keroro Gunso), similar tone and feel except this is less slice-of-life and more ridiculous stuff happens.

Currently wait for Jinn to update it from Hiatus, but it's a solid read nonetheless
- Extremely straightforward boyfriend x girlfriend

What it says on the tin, two extremely blunt people who don't hide anything try to interact with one another. Hijinks ensue

-A Rough Lady Is Being Deceived
This one gets kinda sad to watch, but essentially the daughter of the school director is known for using her "talents" to almost seduce men and get them expelled or fired if they cross her.

Cue one borderline asexual morality officer who doesn't put up with her shit and is extremely firm about administering justice. Through the series, she tries to constantly seduce him into sexually harassing her on camera to get him fired, but slowly she falls in love with him, and the seduction turns more and more genuine as she wants him to pay more and more attention to her, though she will never admit this to herself. He doesn't give a shit and just tries to do his job mostly, but it gets harder when she is constantly trying to goat him, much to his annoyance.

It's watching someone dig their own grave, and it's hilarious but also sad to an extent. The newer chapters are happier, though.

@Hejti

all solid suggestions from Tamerlane, volume 1 of Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black General was one of the first physical copies of a manga that i purchased and also is where my avi is from!

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid
Our hero is a depressed lad who is cursed to kill whatever he touches. he then proceeds to fall in love with his extremely forward maid who constantly is trying to be touched by him. it may be a little more tame than you're looking for but the plot is mysterious & compelling (imo) & it certainly includes fanservice.

Henjyo
MC is a cliche clueless manga protag who gets a job with a high school girl who can detect boners. they then flirt for at least 60 chapters. honestly im not sure if i can wholeheartedly recommend this series but it seems to fit the bill. also they're like 20 chapters behind the raws so there's plenty more on it's way if it does float your boat.

Atsumare!
MC is tricked into joining the Mysterious Research Club, which has some... unique members (all of which are cute girls, because of course) with unique interests. One of the few series where all girls are best girls & and if there is any justice in the world it will conclude with a harem end.

edit: good call, don't know how i forgot about Yuusha ga Shinda, that series is absolutely ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
what about sth ingoring the plot just for the panties and boobies? Also maybe sth that already finished with decent drawning?
Thanks for the recommendations i saw some of them but there are a lot of new ones

@dankdevice @AbyssalMonkey @Tamerlane

https://mangadex.cc/title/12243/ookii-onnanoko-wa-suki-desu-ka

Do you like Big Girls? Is about a guy who is forced to take care of his sister's college volleyball team. It's a lot like Mato Seihei no Slave, with less plot and more t and a.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna give it a shot later however i don't rly meant smut, i don't rly care about "sex" hentais are better for that :D I prefer sth like panties, lingerie boobs and so

@swain123

Dex-chan lover
yep i though its well known :p

any other propositions, don't rly need to be that fresh but i would prefer sth with nice and clean drawnings, plot don't need to be great either this time, some panties and boobs would be great, not rly looking for smut

Dex-chan lover
It might not be the sort of thing you're looking for, but I'll mention this just cause it's what first came to my mind.
https://mangadex.org/title/210/nana-to-kaoru

Dex-chan lover
Torako, Don't Break Everything: very light on the plot, but very good for the girl designs. The series in general also needs more love.

World of Moral Reversal: more focus on the world than plot, but it's Amahara, so you know it's good. Also relatively lighthearted.

Warai Naku's works are mostly action focused with good plots and great art, but there's heapfuls of very explicit ecchi throughout most chapters (ZINGNIZE in particular). I'd strongly recommend them.

Sora no Otoshimono is great, so give it a shot if you haven't already.

Dex-chan lover
@dankdevice @Tamerlane @AbyssalMonkey

I gave a go most of you propositions and they were nice, is there sth you also can recommend that can be lower on plot but with the nice clean drawning and good ecchi, can even be a little older, but 10 years could be to much since the drawnings gonna be a lot worse i think.

Group Leader
Boku Girl
- MC is an effeminate high school boy who suddenly turns into a girl. His new situation prevents him from becoming either the hero or heroine of the story. Theres an ecchi scene maybe every one or two chapters.

Note: gender bender is hot

Dex-chan lover
I am not usually into ecchi stuff. Because the plot usually horrible. If you just want to look a bunch of fan service, then try to search 'tawawa' in the search box

Dex-chan lover
Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Plenty of thicc mon girls but chief be #1!

Sora no Otoshimono saw someone else recommend it already but it's a classic so i'll give it another mention.

Dosanko Gyaru it's aight

Uzaki-chan it has its moments

Desert Punk another classic which is great up until the switch you'll know what I mean when you get to it

Nukenai Seiken-chan get your holy sword jokes ready for this one

HOTD one of my all time favorites shame about the author but the artist is still making stuff so check him out if you like it.

Sekirei This one is really a hit or miss

Oretama Bruh

Kanojo wa Sore some kinky shit in this one

RaW Hero Nearly burst a nut with how much I was laughing in this one

Adamasu no Majotachi A diamond in the rough

Peter Grill Not much I can say about this one besides that I enjoy it. My boy Goblin Slayer does make a cameo appearance all I can say is that he switched his method of slayin in this one.

I got a bunch more on my list that I didn't mention so give it a go if you want.

I highly recommend you read this holy scripture: Dogeza De Tanondemita

and also these -->
Completed:
Rough Sketch Senpai - Slice of Life

Sekainohate de Aimashou - Romcom with some drama

YuriCam ~Yurika no Campus Life~ - Yuri and fun af

Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) - Action, How tight is your tights?

Ongoing:
Murciélago - Action, Seinen and Interesting Characters

Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - About cosplaying

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Slice of life and quite cute

Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Slice of life kinda like Uzaki-chan and Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Self Explanatory

Otome no Teikoku - Yuri, Got good characters

Stravaganza ~ Isai no Hime ~ - A great fantasy series

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Comedy

67% Inertia - H-manga artist + Ecchi = Plot

Tell me if you want more.

Users who are viewing this thread