Looking for Hentai

I've read this hentai 3-4 years ago. I don't remember the name, but here's the plot iirc:

*contains: rape, suicide

This is between a girl and a boy. The girl can astro project herself and find out that the boy is suicidal and want to kill himself. So she goes back into her body to stop his attempt. However, this enrages him leading to him raping her and she goes along with it since that's her way of helping him (it's hentai). They have sex. Then for some reason the girl dies but her spirit remains. The boy kills himself. They see each other in their astro form and have mid-air sex. Like sex in the sky. They realise they love each other. She convinces him to live a good life. The boy comes back to life, and try to live for her.

Thank you in advance.

Dex-chan lover
@ananasng I remember this one it was a tank had loli in it too

Let me search brb.

JC’S EX by Suzuki Kyoutarou

This is the name of the tank he does have a new one hope someone translate his new work

Dex-chan lover
@ananasng I use sad panda(the ex version) and if you know the tags you can narrow down your search the H manga being inside a tank made it easier. Then just blacklist some tags you think it doesn’t have i guess in sad panda they call it “watched” and yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread