[Solved] looking for an dungeon / isekai series

hello,

i read this last year i think, basically plot is
random God/Angel/Devil or whatever appears in the real world and announces that they will pick random people all over the world and send them to another world.

A girl gets chosen to be sent to other world. She is either MC's crush and childhood friend. MC knows that she is very afraid and does a lot of research online to help her. He goes to her house during the day/ day before she was supposed to be teleported.

MC and girl get jumped by a classmate who kills the girl. Logic was whoever kills the person supposed to go to another world will instead get the priveledge/rights. MC happens to kill he classmate after he kills the girl and instead get sent over.

Everyone in Japan/ MC''s classmates start bullying MC's family cause they think MC killed the girl to get chosen instead. It is like LIVE streaming so people can see what MC does in another world and send him messages to kill himself.

Haha anyone knows reading something similar, it is a MANGA and not manwha. It had very few chaps so i kind of forgot about it

Users who are viewing this thread