Looking for Manga - Three-Shot Post-Demon Lord

A while back, I read this three-chapter manga set in a fantasy world where the Demon Lord had been killed. The DL of the series looked like a giant whale covered in mouths that looked like swastikas, and could vacuum up and consume entire cities. After its death, the mouths scattered and became brands on people around the world, leading people to label the branded as cursed; the main character is a branded man who works as a demon hunter, and who travels with his little sister.

Does anyone remember the name of this manga? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
A while back, I read this three-chapter manga set in a fantasy world where the Demon Lord had been killed. The DL of the series looked like a giant whale covered in mouths that looked like swastikas, and could vacuum up and consume entire cities. After its death, the mouths scattered and became brands on people around the world, leading people to label the branded as cursed; the main character is a branded man who works as a demon hunter, and who travels with his little sister.

Does anyone remember the name of this manga? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
A whale demon lord? Reminds me of Rance. Ludo Rathowm is a white whale god.

Users who are viewing this thread