Looking for this BL/yaoi title

I want to read again a BL/yaoi manga from years ago but couldn't remember its title. I read it on Mangag* but the site is... yeah, in a coma. Not sure if it's also in MD but might give it a try. Here are some things I remember:

- The uke has bright hair, seme has dark hair
- I think the uke can transform into a beast (wolf, perhaps?)
- In the end, the uke got pregrant by the seme (not sure if it's an omegaverse, but the uke is indeed pregnant) and gives birth to some beast children (or, they're in beast form because they're newborns)
- I think it involves some kind of mafia group and Japanese family. But not really sure about the first one

Please help me find it! 🙏 I want to see the uke again but don't even remember his name 😭

Supporter
@Sicilica do you remember anything else about the manga? Any special events that deviate it from the many beast-form yaoi manga with mpreg? I do know Sex Pistols has newborn babies in beast forms but not sure if that's what you're looking for or not since that series involves many pairings.

@Yatsuki Oh right, mpreg! LOL I forgot that word existed.
Ah no... I read that years ago so I don't really remember any specific event. I've read Sex Pistols and it's not the one I search for. I remember there's only one couple on the story.
Do you have some beast-form mpreg yaoi list I can look at? Maybe I can find it myself from there

@Sicilica are you perhaps talking about Blood link. mc is a wolf but doesn't ever really go full form
he just gains a tail and ears during heat, he also gets pregnant

@Esdi I've read Blood Link, but it's not what I'm looking for. It's a Japanese manga, not really well-known ㅠㅠ

Could be Ookami-san to Eroi koto by YOSHIDAYA Roku.

Or Yokujou by IWAMOTO Kaoru/TORIUMI Youko.

In a similar vein: Remnant: Jujin Omegaverse by Hasumi Hana
There is one main couple but also side couples.

There is also Ouchi e Kaerou: Neko Mimi Omegaverse and Koubutsu wa Ichiban Saigo ni Hara no Naka both from TSURUSAWA Tsutako.

Honjitsu wa Ohigara mo Yoku by FUKUSHIMA Yucca rabbit/fox

@Sicilica was it none, of the ones i posted above?
and if not can you say something about the artstyle? was it more cutesy or serious?

Users who are viewing this thread