Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll Loaf Around …

Dex-chan lover
Author has just started work on the 3rd WN arc. The 2nd LN volume releases in Feb 2021.

The ML's past and motives 
are the ongoing mystery of the story. Save some minor info hinting at a dark and tortured family past, ML's history is still a cipher to be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
This is great, no dumb revenge plots just the mc doing her thing

Aggregator gang
How refreshing, a MC that does whatever she wants and doesn’t worry to her wits end about the future. Thanks so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I love how much awareness she has, any other Otome heroine/Mc would assume he was going to kill.

Also has skills, not many actually have any skill.
The power of living multiple lives.

Sorry to be pesimistic but this is a really strong start and i can already see that its gonna go to shit later on. NOT A SPOILER! Just a prediction based on my many years of experience in shoujo.

Like how she actually has a reason for knowing these things- bc she literally spent lifetimes earning those skills instead of being a magical golden child

Group Leader
aaaah I'm living for this. I hope the next chapter comes soon. TTvTT She's the type that swears "I'm going to be lazy af!!" and then gives herself more work. my favorite. <333

Users who are viewing this thread