Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll Loaf Around …

Ugh. So hyped for this MC. Really struggling to contain my excitement for this one.

Thanks for the chapter and hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@UntappedChaos In fairness, she comes off as a good person who doesn't want to be lazy at the expense of others. Especially since she knows much suffering will happen in the future thanks to Arnold's war, and her conscience won't let that slide.

@Ai-chan_loves_unnie In fairness, she did mention she travelled the world in her previous life. Valkhyne's a new adventure for her, since she never got to go there previously.

Dex-chan lover
This story would be even better if she continued living her life doing whatever she wanted while using her past knowledge to help people sometimes. Even though it's romance even without a ML just like in her other past lives I bet the story would be entertaining

Group Leader
This manga is so good and one of my favourites now ><
Thanks for the translation!

If she marries the guy and the loop breaks, that will mean everything in her previous 6 lives is nothing more than her bridal training, and I don't know how to feel about it.
MC can't get a carefree, happy and independent life without marrying a husband that was chosen by God? Now that's fucked up.

@notesha I hope it ends up as something like training for some calamity that occurs, and she just happened to get together with ML in the same loop that she was destined to face the calamity. Bridal training, that makes me uncomfortable jfshdf if author truly goes down that route I will pinch them and fling their swollen cheeks to some distant intergalactic civilization

Dex-chan lover
Guess it would have been too easy to ask him not to turn into a genocidal tyrant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread