Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Won't Be Able t…

Dex-chan lover
Lol the generic holier-than-thou maids not recognizing the crown prince's consort. A tick off the list we go.

Also she can't guess cuz nowhere in her 7 lives does she have experience in this kind of romance.

I swear to God this story is so fascinating.. it bringing the new fresh air to the type of villainess and the art is also great. Lot of things to expect from the begining!

Fed-Kun's army
If i see a library that huge, i will also be fascinated too tbh... 🤣

No surprise that the parents are as trashy as the royals from the previous kingdom if it weren't for Arnold.
They're the stereotypical nobles that looks down on women and only kept as a political tool, well I am curious of what's going on on their side now.

I also have the same wish like her tbh. Visiting every country in the world, gaining knowledge, meet with lots of different ppl. Thats why i really love traveling even if i have to do it alone. And yes, most of the time i just travel alone and thats what makes it fascinating. I dont need to take my picture in every building i visited just to upload to instagram or any social media. I just enjoyed the feeling of freedom and thrilling when visiting new places.
I hope the pandemic is over so that i can travel easily again just like past time...

Dex-chan lover
You can take the touch of his hand on her cheek in a few different ways, especially since she has forbidden it;

He could be oafish, and taking what he wants without worrying of the cost;

Or you could also read it as he could pay any cost if it was just to touch the one he loved.

While it certainly could be creepy, I think it's sweet~

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he’s so supportive!!! I stan. Unlike some other male leads, he’s not afraid of being overshadowed. I can totally picture them as power imperial couple XD

I hope this FL will achieve everything she wants in life :') this was an amazing chapter! Kinda inspirational too.

Thanks so much for translating and sharing with ussss

Users who are viewing this thread