Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Won't Be Able t…

@mldyx
I do agree.
Disclaimer: Whoever wants to read Abandoned Empress, do not read this.
I never did say I like the webtoon. Well, I did, until I found out the garbage man(sociopathic prince) was the male lead and also endgame.
I didn't like how in the end, fate brought her back to that fucking rapist. His reasons for raping her, causing her miscarriage and even executing her in her past life were so fucking dumb. Not to mention that he killed her father back then too.
This turned into a bit of a rant, fuck.
Oh well, might as well post it.

@Mizumachi with the same disclaimer +ranting
it was actually the first isekaish/reincarnate manhwa that i discovered targeted for women, i fcking love it at first because i thought she's gonna be independent and have a good life plus the amazing art, such a shame it's wasted on that trash plot, have you caught to the time that her and allen watch that drama play? because in the first timeline from what i read in the spoilers (mention of suicide/drugs)
Ruvelis died that way too, staring at the moon(symbolizing Tia) after falling down the cliff or whatever i think it was suicide, the reason he was a "not good in the head" is he's being slowly drugged/poisoned by that evil duke(the real antagonist, which i think made Ruve order to kill her father too) the manhwa i'm pretty sure rn is juicing up his sob cute child stories but yea all this time was because of that evil duke and I READ SPOILERS ABOUT JIEUN TOO AND THAT GIRL DIDN'T DESERVE TO SUFFER
i can't stand people convincing to give that trash prince another chance, there's also the whole drama for Tia to finally accept she's the empress he wants, that trash prince was made so pitiful the readers forgive him, i also don't like Tia anymore after her drama about "i'm not the one" bs and "i'm a coward who deserves to be alone" i can't, the only characters i liked in that trash was Jieun and Carsian my beloved. rant over.

@mldyx
Disclaimer: spoiler time
I think I dropped at around the time Tia was training with the red head.
Tia didn't deserve that piece of garbage, can't say much about Kirin, but really, I would be satisfied with only the prince suffering. He is the only one who deserves all the suffering he gets. Not sure about the evil duke, haven't seen him or maybe I forgot. Fuck him too just in case.
I started reading a webtoon that reminded me of Tia and her father(white hair and all), there is a prince too, he seems like a bit erratic, but nothing compared to that garbage male lead from Abandoned Empress.

@mldyx
If you actually want a good ml, then you might like this. I think it wasn't isekai or time travel, can't remember right now. Despite the title, you can't seem to find the ml's villainous side.
https://mangadex.org/title/57632/i-gave-birth-to-a-villain-s-child

Abandoned Empress digression spoilers regarding the death of Tia's father:

Some posters below have mentioned that Ruveliss kills Tia's dad, but its revealed in the extra material flashbacks from Ruveliss' perspective that actually he never did. When he told Tia he executed her father he was lying just to get a rise out of her, because she was normally so proud and he was enjoying seeing her grovel. He never expected her to go berserk and stab him. After that she was condemned to death and her father committed suicide, leading to the fall of House Monique and the collapse of the Imperial faction that had been supporting Ruveliss.

In some ways this is worse. Rather than just becoming paranoid due to a drug, it shows just how petty and cowardly and stupid Ruveliss was. He said something horrible to Tia for no reason other to see her anguish, and the failed to fess up and pardon her (completely within his power, and his internal dialogue makes it clear he wants to, but doesn't have the guts) after she attacked him over the misunderstanding, even though it was all his fault. This led to the destruction of his own faction and his death.

Saying he was drugged is a cop-out that only goes so far. These are deep character flaws.

So like many people that WN/comic also annoyed me. I could have lived with the Prince getting his redemption arc and the two of them agreeing to go their separate ways as friends, but to have Tia end up marrying him again after all the crap he pulled in the first time loop was too much.

@EffigyX
Thanks for the info.
Disclaimer again.
Also, I agree, especially the cop-out thing. It would be something if it was foreshadowed(maybe?), but it was probably thrown there outta left field to justify his actions.

@EffigyX @Mizumachi now if my memory serves me correctly DISCLAIMER AGAIN
the prince was actually so jealous of Tia from childhood(she has all the attention from the Emperor because of her mother who once was love by him but chose tia's father) , Tia's upbringing irks him(he's mother is actually a commoner or smth) that Duke i talk about is a member of the aristrocat faction that wants the imperial faction to be ruined, he took advantage of the prince, i'm not really sure how he did it but he would always drug his tea and give him attention kinda like manipulating him, for Jieun she was also a victim, her miscarriage was actually by that duke but Tia's father got blamed for it, Jieun had her own plans in the second timeline for revenge on the Duke and prince after that there's nothing for her to do, i would've wish for her to go back from where she came from (i take that you meant Jieun that Kirin?)
also thanks for he suggestion! ♡

@Mizumachi oh typo but did you mistype Jieun or Carsian(red head) as Kirin? or is that actually Jieun's name in the manhwa? but yea he's absolutely garbage i can't help but to compare him to every other ml and that's why i'm kinda forgiving to some

@mldyx
Finally found the typo.
I meant "Jieun" instead of "Kirin".
Autocorrect is behaving badly.
By the way, just so you know, the webtoon that reminded me of Tia and her father is definitely not the one I recommended with a link(this one is quite different in the father-daughter aspect, so i felt the need to clear up).

@mldyx
This one. Pretty new. It has nineteen chapters.
https://mangadex.org/title/62260/father-i-don-t-want-to-get-married

This manga is so high on my list, only because of this chapter. It sucks that standards are so low though. Not that that makes this any less awesome, a male lead who supports the female lead and sees her as an equal? A female lead that’s not a damsel in distress? Who has self respect and value? Who has interests and hobbies and an actual personality instead of the personality of cardboard? Who isn’t interested in romance? Who isn’t an idiot? Why are these things so rare? She didn’t even bring down the other maids. I don’t even see any misogyny yet. Why are stories like this so rare? It’s beautiful. I wish I knew more like this one.

I don’t get why she is adamant on thinking he is some cold, cruel, blood thirsty tyrant. She had never met him, in any of her lives except the 6th and they were enemies. She herself was accused of things that weren’t true and had rumors circulate about her, so idk why she keeps calling him cold hearted.

@Sparklepink12K

If you're looking for mangos with supportive male leads and capable female leads, "Ebony" and "The Duchess with an Empty Soul," come to mind, if you haven't found them already.

Ebony starts off with the FL in a pretty grim state as a traumatized death-row convict, but she picks herself up rapidly. Empty Soul has the FL as the strongest summoner but trapped in an abusive relationship, which she sets out to fix after a time loop. IMO, the characterization in Empty Soul isn't as good (Ivona is mostly just a bundle of desires - ditch her fiancee and defeat the Demon Lord - without a lot of deeper characterization), but the FL is probably the most OP, if that's something that you like.

@paprika93

Rishe is a pretty open minded girl. She already started rethinking her opinion of Arnold back in Chapter 2 when he didn't kill the bandits as she expected and expressed concern for his knights, but there's still a lot of baggage from her previous lives. Also, the full details of Emperor Arnold Hyne's atrocities haven't been revealed to us yet, but we already know he launched a world war, with all the devastation that entails.

It's actually surprising Rishe is not MORE antagonistic towards him. But she's pretty forgiving in general, whether its the effects of the time loops giving her a philosophical outlook, or her natural disposition.

WN Spoilers:
For example, in her life as a Maid, she lived in the kingdom of Domana which borders Valkhyne and is the homeland of the local religion, which is also the predominant faith in the Valkhyne Empire. Rishe was attending the marriage of the 15 year old young mistress she served when the Valkhyne army invaded, burned the church to the ground in the middle of the wedding and slaughtered everyone as they tried to flee. Which put an end to that loop. Apparently as part of his crusade, Arnold burned down all the churches. Rishe speculates that since Arnold's father was reported to be very pious, Arnold may have turned on the church as a reaction against his father, who he HATES.

Anyway, Rishe's wariness of Arnold won't last too much longer. She eventually becomes convinced he's hiding his true caring self behind this cold facade, and makes it a personal project to save him from his future self, even at the potential cost of her own life.

Dex-chan lover
Those spoilers confused me until I realized it was from a manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread