Lord Baby Runs a Romance Fantasy With Cash (Promo)

I mean NOTHING wrong, but he can't marry her father nor her brothers so what is so cool of drooling all over them and be all lovely dovely if she cant be like that when she gets older o_o. I would prefer a family to get a long and have a better chance to be with the hottie in a more intimate way instead of a holy way and be friendzone /forever alone lol/ cuz with handsome men around me who ARE my family, no one of them will be ok with me being with another man who is not even close to them and there is supposed to be none or very few and so far away. she can't be that lucky to be with one who is just like the father and brothers and then the constant jealousy which will make the fiancé be a bit weird with the desire of the family to possess the female family member/daughter/sister.

Aggregator gang
This looks good. The artwork is great. I love the MC. The only problem is it's just a damn promo >:-(

I am not going to read an mc acting all cozy with her father like he did not treat her wrong. From this promo it looks like she will even tho the father rejected her and called his own daughter ugly. So no, 3 out of 10. It ain't cute. Why is this a trend?

This trend of daughters forgiving their shitty dads because they're hot and rich is GROSS PROPAGANDA.

I expect nothing less from a nation of people that favors boys than girls. All these shitty ass comics are doing sending a message that "abuse is okay!" And "Daddy will love you if act like a simpleton" (and br cute, because who wants an ugly daughter, am I right?)

1/10 shit comic.

I wish there's a translation for the novel. Im willing to pay, anyone know where I can read it?

Author blog said this will get a manwha by the same artist who draw this promo there still no date when they gonna release the manwha

Sh

How I wish I knew korean... really so many good novels without anyone translating it T-T

Group Leader
Ooh I hope the serialization isn't too far off, it really seems like it'll be a fun read! 😀 In the meantime, will hopefully get some novel time down

Users who are viewing this thread