Lord Baby Runs a Romance Fantasy With Cash (Promo)

why does the dad in the photo remind me of cludes brother from who made me princess

Ses vraiment un oneshot ? On dirais plus une série ;-; et j’espère qu’il y aura une suite 😌

@Idonthavetimefortheusername @Hotaru6 Yes! I read a post on Instagram, around two weeks ago, saying it will get updated March 2021 :) Let's hope they do lol. I have high expectations for this upcoming manwha thanks to what I've read on the novel😭🙏

@weboon2 L'auteur a déclaré que cela deviendrait une série en mars 2021 yaaay

@mexmanga @LegendX
Y'all, not everything is about WMMAP, as much as I like the manhwa y'all should stop comparing it to every character that has similar colors or designs...

@Evelynchips
I was also wondering who did y'all get the news that this was going to release in march? Instagram is not always a very good source.. Idk the authors Twitter but I checked the artists and there was no news about it releasing this month 😅

@Ahri21 um...how is saying one character looks like another, not even hating on the manhua at all, a bad thing? Im genuinely confused why you are so peeved. Have you read WMMAP? Have you seen anastacius? If you have then you should see the similarities. Im not comparing the plot or anything else, just this one character

@LegendX I did read the manhwa and it's one of my favourites💞, but the community has started getting a little toxic and tiresome.
Some people don't even care if it look similar, if it has black or/and red hair: WMMAP Lucas/Anastacius.
And they even hated a manhwa that they didn't even read (because it was new) because it had similar scenes and art styles in the first chapters...
I didn't mean it as a bad thing tho!

PD: Manhwa is for Korean Webtoons, and manhua for Chinese Webtoons. WMMAP is Korean so it's not a manhua but a manhwa

@Ahri21 lmao if toxicity is your problem then i suggest you get used to it sooner rather than later. I mean, look at solo leveling. You cant go to a single action based manga/manhua/manhwa that is younger than five years and not see at least five people comparing them. Toxicity is everywhere and there's nothing we can do to stop it. It sucks but thats just how it is :/

Group Leader
121501825-436542060660958-7765805505233439377-n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread