Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
ah yes human heart that ignore all moral when come to sin

He will learn what it take to be Icarus lul

Afterall Everyone is Icarus

Ok, will MC help him or not, I hope he hilp him, so I can see this dickhead shota kneel. And, can anyone tell me what the succubus do to that brat when he try to attack city last time ?.

Double-page supporter
The best part of this chapter:
The cat meme from the translators at the end.
🤣🤣🤣

Sniper team kitty is go! Seriously though kill that evil little bastard. Trying to kill his golden goose he deserves what he gets.

Thanks for the chapter!
If she's blind how can she use maps? I could understand if it was a map made with projecting bits and pieces like a 3d boardgame like Warhammer that she could feel, but since she's been blind since birth it's not like she can do it from memory or read the marks.

Double-page supporter
It might seem cruel to this girl on the surface.. But MC is true to his own kingdom... and remember. she invaded his territory and killed some of his own militia army. Then they refused to let them claim there fallen. They've taken shots as his waifu, er life too. its a war, and people arnt kind. So he has every right to take her to hell as enemies.

i know those cats, its the one from kitten vs zombies. the same channel which made assassin kittens

Users who are viewing this thread