Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 77

thank you mad cat for all your hardwork
we really loved the series
we cann't wait for season n2

Thank you, auntie.

The mad cat do mad cat things, but auntie empowers the madness.

Always a bright spot in my day.

Thanks for the chapter!
You know, I've always wondered how people who use bungee cords in out of the way places get back up again, anyone know? Can always tell who didn't do their research properly on tying knots or measuring length of extended cord to use. After all, if didn't tie knots right the rope will come undone and drop them while improperly measuring distance with a relaxed cord is more likely to stretch out until user hits the ground before snapping back.

As for the MC's view of everything being planned he does have a lot of good points. Although seems the king missed the purge and somehow convinced everyone he saved the day despite all the soldiers who were protecting his ass and witnessed his running for the hills. Hopefully MC will be able to rescue the princess from her idiot and corrupt father. Whipping her in front of many public officials over a vague note in a handkerchief? For the people's sake hope someone other than the equally corrupt prince takes the throne sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the king won't have the face and guts to invite Lid ever again to the capital, at least not in an official capacity. If he still does, I will consider the king to be a slavering moron.

Users who are viewing this thread