Lord of the Mysteries

Art looks good so far. I thought it's gonna suck from the previous cover.
Anyways, Praise the Fool!

It have big shoes to fill since novel is awesome
Who want to read: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/lord-of-the-mysteries/

wow, it actually makes me glad this got adapted... the flow of the story went well and I got to say.. art and adaptation wise... these do the novel justice.
I'm glad for the info dump rather than them excluding it, suits the theme very well... I enjoyed reading them too can't wait for updates >_<

Fed-Kun's army
Hands down, the best chinese webnovel in its genre, and what I consider the best chinese webnovel out there.

The novel is good but overrated. At the very least the fanbase is not full of elitist jerks like Reverend Insanity’s.

@4V29LN0n It's not overrated tho if you compared it with many Chinese novel out there LoTM are one of the best 3 and yeah reverend insanity are just too much I don't read the novel but the manhwa are just horrible

Group Leader
@EinMezus really? i think the manhua for reverend insanity is okay
i like the plot and the mc and the evilness

@4V29LN0n the novel for lotm isn't overrated at all. on another note, something that definitely is would be solo leveling
in fact the novel for lotm is one of the best webnovels i know of, and i've read a lot lmao

the manhua isn't bad either, considering it's a manhua. you have no idea how many manhuas there are out there that make literally 0 literary sense lmao

@osqmu I hate that arc where he kill a normal family in competition arc after he butcher it the excuses are that family actually evil or something well I don't read the novel so maybe the author explained it in there idk
the world setting probably not my cup of tea because of how normal people got slaved by strong people thing are just too horrible for me

and yeah I agree solo leveling are just too overrated well the story itself it's not that bad but just average if you look at another Korea novel the plot itself are just too similar it's like Japanese isekai troupe still don't understand why many people think solo leveling one of the best story out there

Group Leader
@EinMezus um did he? i forgot if he did, since i last read it right after ch96 came out lmao
wow if normal ppl getting slaved by the strong ppl is bad for you, there must be a ton of mangas/manhwas/manhuas that are too much for you (it's always the strong over the weak/normal)

right? the plot for solo leveling is okay but generic. i've found at least twenty of about the same genre but way less popular. honestly, one of the only good points about it is the art. and the fact that the manhwa for the dungeon topic thing was one of the first to come out i think? if others had just as good art and were released around the same time, they would probably be somewhat popular too. i posted that i thought it was overrated on the comments section, and i got five notifications in half a day saying it wasn't overrated. if anything is remotely like solo leveling, it's called a "ripoff" even if it was released earlier just because it's less popular.

@Einmezus I'm pretty sure he didnt butcher them cause they were evil, he just killed them out of convenience, because he needed their map and also did not want them to expose that he was there and what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread