Lost in Zombie City

It seems interesting but the chapters are too short and sometimes the pace is weird. Thank you so much for the new chapters!

Sooo, are these just google translations?
That's what it seems, really lazy translations for no reason.
Ruins the entire series with awkward lines that make no sense in the context in which they're in.
I saw in the credits bobl2 or something and i'm pretty sure i've seen that guy on some discord talking about google translating a zombie series so I guess this is the series he ruined.

Group Leader
Epilif yes the first few chapters are google TL but chapter 6 is translated by a real translator. It was google TLed because i was the only one doing it for the fisrt few chapters and i don't speak Chinese

Fed-Kun's army
Solar flare as a cause for zombies? Out of all zombiestories I've read/seen that's a new one. ?

Contributor
My experience with this series:

Give a try.
Slow beginning.
After some chapters I got bored.
I consider drop it.
I read comments.
Thanks to the translation team.
Drop it.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the author not wanting to recreate the same protagonist of a thousand other works, but I want this dude dead.
He is trash, a step from being the worse of humanity, and he believe to be in the right.
I've looked around and this comic have 111 chapters, and he is still alive.
Even incredible that he have that sixth sense and his life was going down the shithole for his own choices.
Oh well, I've read enough of it.

Users who are viewing this thread