LOSTEND - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering what shift needs to take place to get the inhuman strength needed to collect resources like the stick-spear

Dex-chan lover
Palmed her like a fckn basket ball
The MC is so pathetic it's making this unreadable for me
Yeah dude, like I sympathize with the dude but like, after so long the fact he hasn't got with the program and realized he needs to toughen up is ridiculous. Anyone else acting like this if they were a mob would be out

Fed-Kun's army
It's only been 12 chapters, just have some patience. From chapter 1, he's never been a person to act out on his own behalf, but when it's his daughter who's about to get stabbed, or Akama who's getting attacked, or Nero who's about to get thrown on the ground like a birthday cake, he takes action. He'll probably kill the end human next chapter as an act of defense for another.

And if not now, there's at least the promise that he'll eventually be capable of fighting back given by the title art.

Dex-chan lover
It also hasn't been that long for him. He has been in that world for a few days, and he has been a pushover his whole life, so changing that is going to take time. Annoying, but some things don't change that quickly.

And like SpaceFootballKing said, at least we have the hope that he will actually change, thanks to the cover art.

Users who are viewing this thread