LOSTEND

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter swiftly becomes dork-seinen cheese-spread; I expect the remaining chapters to be so as well.

The technical quality of the art is fairly high, though hardly outstanding. But, in other respects the art lacks actual artistry; it is vulgar.

Group Leader
Dude this is what I've been looking for. Fuck ya. Strength of will vrs the uncaring cruel universe. Come on mc, show us how it's done

Dex-chan lover
Skimmed through 40 pages of chapter 1 and man it seems like an interesting read. Gonna have to come back and give it a proper read later

I read all 13 chapters in one sitting and I genuinely enjoyed it. I hope the author continues this manga.

Dex-chan lover
At chapter 16, I realized something; this is one of those beginner/introductory series for despair-jacking, the overly edgy stories where it's constantly baiting a normie into becoming badass. Most of us are kinda experienced in this already, so it's just fun to rag on it

Did I miss some important detail? Why was the girl dying such a big deal if they resurrect over and over at the bottom of the mountain?

Fed-Kun's army
Strong start. I like the art a lot, it's very detailed which does a lot for the intensity of fights and such. Also just an interesting concept that I've only seen done once before on a much lazier scale.

Fed-Kun's army
Did I miss some important detail? Why was the girl dying such a big deal if they resurrect over and over at the bottom of the mountain?
Spoilers:
The mountain is surrounded by the flower fields which are surrounded by the endless water. Every time you die, you resurrect in a different place in the flower field, so if the girl dies she could be resurrected on the complete opposite side which would make finding gramps impossible and she would never see him again. Also you lose your sense of self every time you die which slowly causes you to turn into an end human.

Dex-chan lover
This is adequate. Enjoyable
But it is kind of an Isekai, isn't it.

Oh. This is really good actually.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hate to be the bearer of bad news but this world clearly has vegetation. even if it isnt the most nutritious supplementing your diet with boiled tree bark and making a 'human-meat' soup mixed with cooked tree leaves and grass would minimize the amount you need to eat people

Users who are viewing this thread