Lots of errors in the console

joe

I get a lot of errors on every page turn. Doesn't happen on the "fresh" load, but it starts to happen after a couple of chapters. I've got this many errors after handful of chapters. Enabling (or disabling) adblock/ghostery/etc doesn't seem to have an effect.

dTMcGKf.png

dffneIy.png

Last edited:

joe

40 more minutes of reading, 1.5kk errors. I also think first chapter page loads significantly slower due to amount of errors generated.

Jx3c26G.png

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
These errors are very concerning; your browser is failing to download portions of the website, and something between us is attempting to alter image files too.

You should really look at your extensions and other browser rules because none of this is normal indeed

joe

Had a lot of typo mistakes in the first post, edited it. Sorry about that, was a bit tired at the time.

Tried to repro this in the incognito mode, it doesn't happen there, but for whatever reason I am unable to turn on overlay page controls. I also don't think this is an issue with missing portions of a website as I don't see anything different at all and all of the functions (that I use, at least) seem to work fine.

Anyway, I went on to investigate it back in the default browser mode and noticed errors are generated on overlay activation. If I turn it off (or navigate pages without touching mouse), I get no errors and everything seems to be fine. I didn't notice at the time, but this could've been deduces from JS screenshot I sent earlier: errors happen in some overlay handler code -- strings give away it. As I mentioned in the first post, the amount of errors rises with every chapter change. Rising number of errors looks to me like a bug with repeated callback registration on the same "event". No idea what's causing errors in the first place.

Here is quick video I made to illustrate: https://files.catbox.moe/flhy1j.mp4

Users who are viewing this thread