Louis 16-sei ni Tensei Shite Shimatta Ore wa France Kakumei o Zenryoku de Soshi Shite Antoinette to Suenagaku o Shiawase ni Kurashitai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Mod Edit: Personal Attacks
...Because that was the entire purpose of my original post? That the age was set higher in all the prefectures so the whole "Japan's age of consent is 13" thing was, in reality, false?
It's not false. Are you an idiot? The government set limit has been 13 since 1907. That's what I said. I literally even provided you with a link to the information. Who the heck mentioned anything about prefecture limit? And even then because of the the central government law a person can get away without punishment. It was very important to change the central law which is what people have been trying for all these years you moron. That is why I am saying why the heck do you keep pointing it out? Aahhh I get it... You are that guy who thinks you are a know it all yet doesn't understand basic language. I understand. You are completely right mister idiot. Please continue living in your delusional world. I am going to spend my time on better things. Bye.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not false. Are you an idiot? The government set limit has been 13 since 1907. That's what I said. I literally even provided you with a link to the information. Who the heck mentioned anything about prefecture limit? And even then because of the the central government law a person can get away without punishment. It was very important to change the central law which is what people have been trying for all these years you moron. That is why I am saying why the heck do you keep pointing it out? Aahhh I get it... You are that guy who thinks you are a know it all yet doesn't understand basic language. I understand. You are completely right mister idiot. Please continue living in your delusional world. I am going to spend my time on better things. Bye.
I'm not sure why you think what you do, but please improve your reading comprehension. The individual prefectures of Japan had set the age to above 13 in their respective areas, which means that the 1907 age limit didn't apply anywhere when it came to actually enforcing the law. You provided a link but didn't even read it fully yourself, despite me quoting it back to you.

At this point, I'm playing chess with a pigeon, to reference an old phrase.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you think what you do, but please improve your reading comprehension. The individual prefectures of Japan had set the age to above 13 in their respective areas, which means that the 1907 age limit didn't apply anywhere when it came to actually enforcing the law. You provided a link but didn't even read it fully yourself, despite me quoting it back to you.

At this point, I'm playing chess with a pigeon, to reference an old phrase.
Do you even understand language? Comprehension is something too far from your understanding.

From the link you claim to have read but I highly doubt you understood anything - In June 2023, the Penal Code was amended to raise the age of consent from 13 to 16 for the first time in 116 years. All prefectures in Japan had already effectively set the age of consent higher, but the amendment to the Penal Code eliminates the need to prove that the victim was deprived of the means of resistance through assault or threats in order to prosecute the perpetrator, allowing prosecution simply because the victim did not consent to sexual intercourse. One exception to the new Penal Code is that a person who has sexual intercourse with a person between the ages of 13 and 15 will only be punished if that person is at least five years older than the person who committed the sexual act.
An array of local ordinances adopted in all 47 prefectures known as Seishōnen Hogo Ikusei Jōrei (青少年保護育成条例, "Bylaws for Protecting and Nurturing Adolescents") forbid sexual acts judged "indecent" (淫行, inkō) between adolescents (persons under 18) and adults, the laws do not punish sexual acts solely between adolescents. A 1985 decision of the Supreme Court of Japan on Fukuoka Prefecture's bylaw held that the ordinances were not to be broadly interpreted as forbidding all adult–adolescent sexual acts, but rather narrowly interpreted as forbidding those acts "conducted by unfair means that take advantage of the juvenile's mental or physical immaturity, such as by enticing, threatening, deceiving, or confusing, as well as [acts] where the juvenile is treated merely as an object to satisfy one's own sexual desires."

I wonder if you understood that the mc and fmc having sex would be legal now? You probably didn't since you are stupid.

Btw I am putting your profile to ignore so don't bother replying since I won't see it. I wonder if you will even comprehend the meaning of this sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Do you even understand language? Comprehension is something too far from your understanding.

From the link you claim to have read but I highly doubt you understood anything - In June 2023, the Penal Code was amended to raise the age of consent from 13 to 16 for the first time in 116 years. All prefectures in Japan had already effectively set the age of consent higher, but the amendment to the Penal Code eliminates the need to prove that the victim was deprived of the means of resistance through assault or threats in order to prosecute the perpetrator, allowing prosecution simply because the victim did not consent to sexual intercourse. One exception to the new Penal Code is that a person who has sexual intercourse with a person between the ages of 13 and 15 will only be punished if that person is at least five years older than the person who committed the sexual act.
An array of local ordinances adopted in all 47 prefectures known as Seishōnen Hogo Ikusei Jōrei (青少年保護育成条例, "Bylaws for Protecting and Nurturing Adolescents") forbid sexual acts judged "indecent" (淫行, inkō) between adolescents (persons under 18) and adults, the laws do not punish sexual acts solely between adolescents. A 1985 decision of the Supreme Court of Japan on Fukuoka Prefecture's bylaw held that the ordinances were not to be broadly interpreted as forbidding all adult–adolescent sexual acts, but rather narrowly interpreted as forbidding those acts "conducted by unfair means that take advantage of the juvenile's mental or physical immaturity, such as by enticing, threatening, deceiving, or confusing, as well as [acts] where the juvenile is treated merely as an object to satisfy one's own sexual desires."

I wonder if you understood that the mc and fmc having sex would be legal now? You probably didn't since you are stupid.

Btw I am putting your profile to ignore so don't bother replying since I won't see it. I wonder if you will even comprehend the meaning of this sentence.
-Busts in with strawman argument (i.e. misrepresenting the other side's argument as something easy to defeat)
-Gets very angry
-Leaves after saying "I'll block you" while still angry

Average Twitter/X user, lol.

And to put it in perspective, it is only your assumption that I stated that it was illegal for them to do as such - I never said anything like "oh but it's illegal for two minors to do this", that was only something you inferred in your own head.

I was merely stating what you've stated here - that the prefectures had individually raised the age of consent. No more, no less.

Users who are viewing this thread