Lout of Count's Family

Had to go hunt down the missing chapters, but really enjoying this so far! Hope the new translators keep up that great work! Thank you for picking it up 😄

@xaloken12345x
lolwut
rlly? okay then either they're LYING or they didn't actually read it
i guarantee you 0% of this is gae
just that the MC spits a lot of blood
that's basically mostly what he does
oh yeah and also blow things up/scam people like the badass fuck he is

Saw someone randomly mention this manhwa, and thank goodness I was curious enough to check it out, bc I fell in love hahaha

Double-page supporter
I red this novel, one of the best isekai novels I have ever seen. Worth a read.

Aggregator gang
I really want to see Goldie Gramps... Oh, and Alberu
and as a dark elf too ofc
... And Witira and Mary and Bud and Toonka and Sheritt and pretty much everyone... Hell, even the White Star while we're at it...
I think we'll have to wait a while for that though. Oh well.

30 chapters in & i have still not seen my alberu. istg when he shows up im gonna freak out so bad.

for new readers: no yaoi at all. not even any romance. cale cares about his comrades as he would care about his family, specifically, acting as if hes the guardian over the kids & choi han and
alberu
are his brothers

This js really good. I also read the novel but seeing the comic is nice. I like how it doesn't have romance especially harem lol. It just focuses on their adventure.
On, Hong and Raon are soooo cute!

H Y P E D
If you guys haven't already, I would HIGHLY recommend reading the novel on novelupdates, super pleasant read.

besides page looking like she already was excommunicated the art is realy nice perfect to go along with the story of one of my favourite novels

Hmm do the new translators not know about leviatan scans still translating, or do they know and are trying to provide alternative translations?

Il me semble que l'œuvre a été licenciée, c'est pour ca que les chapitres en Français ont disparus.

Users who are viewing this thread