Lout of Count's Family

God bless you for picking this comic and translating it, you seriously rock, and I am so excited!!!!

God bless you for picking this up!!!! Omg I love this Novel!! I’m so excited to see the cuteness that is the Great and Mighty Raon!!!! Cale!!! 👑

wait wait wait i am not ready!!!! ahhhhh my dreams are coming true I loved this novel for a long time now omg omg I am freaking out

Dex-chan lover
@cerenium The usage of ao is extremely rare in the english langauge.(google pronounces raon as rayon), thus uncomforatble to read, most will read it as rayon or as roan.

If you are are going for ou, then just use ou, Roun. Or Rowun, or Rowan

Listening to the korean pronounciation, it sounds more like an L than an R though. Like lown

Again, Raon is hard to read for native english speakers

why is trash censored out in the summary? they also do this for other words too like rape or slave. pretty ridiculous when there's h-manga on this website.

Supporter
For these kind of protagonists, why can't they just say they 'received an oracle' to explain their behavior? Few people take such things seriously from others, yet it explains paradigm shifts in an individual.

❤❤❤ I LOVE THE ADOPTION! The characters are just as I imagined when reading the novel (if not, even handsomer)! Thank you for picking this gem up!

HOLY SHT HOLY SHT THIS IS MY FAVORITE KNOVEL EVER & ITS GETTING A WENTOON ADAPTATION NANDENSZ

Users who are viewing this thread