Lout of Count's Family

If you never heard of this Novel before, I can with 100% guarantee the story is Amazing. Though I don't know how the webtoon adaptation will turned out, but it should be worth your time to check it out.
I am just going to post my review for the web novel here:
Trash of the Count's Family is probably my favorite web novels out there. It is a great read and it is definitely not a generic MC gets transported into a book story. A bonus point this novel also has one of my favorite magic and power systems. If you can't take my word for it, and don't mind spoiling few things for yourself than I suggest reading Ch 340 . If Ch 340 is not quite enough to convince you than also read Ch 377. However if you want everything be fresh, than I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed and can jump right in from the beginning.

For those of you who haven't read the webnovel, this series is one of my favorite series in any media ever. It's an isekai, but it's not a harem. There's no unnecessary romance; it instead focuses on found family. There's badass women and gorgeous men. There's political intrigue, action, comedy, adventure, and conspiracies and everything in between. It's a rollercoaster of emotions but extremely hilarious throughout.

I can only hope that this will do the amazing writing of the original novel justice; if its quality is even a fraction of the novel's it'll still be an amazing adaption.

You can read the webnovel for free at Wuxiaworld, though you'll need to make an account to read the entire thing.

Came here to say that this is one of the best isekai novels out there and I am hyped as f-ck this is getting an adaptation.

LET'S GOOOOOOO CAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based on these comments, Ima have to try the novel. I’m already liking what I see here anyways. Plus side. They are freakin hot

As the fan of the webnovel, when I saw this, it felt like a birthday and christmas present in one!!! And the art is soo good! I can't wait to see more characters😍

First Harold (OreFura - My Death Flag Shows No Signs of Ending) gets a manga earlier this year and now Cale-nim has webtoon?! Fantastic. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread