Lout of Count's Family

My Favorite Translators (Reaper Scans) And My Favorite Novel, I have Never Been More Blessed
For those of you That never Checked the Novel I suggest you do,Cause The hype with this Novel IS TOO MUCH!!!

Pls stop rating a manga before it even has 5 chapters, at least not with 10 even if you have read the novel and it's amazing the manga might not be.... just saying and it is looking promising.

@Delovan
I'm with you on that. I love the novel to death, but I have no clue how the Webtoon is going to be. It needs to be judged on its own and not what it is adaptating.

Contributor
It's stupid to rely on rating... read a few chapters and then decide for yourself...
@Delovan Let ppl rate as they want... bc everyone using different logic when it comes to "Rate"...

Omg they finally did a webtoon! I hope this adaptation it's as good as the novel.

THEY MADE A WEBTOON! THEY BETTER MAKE IT AS GREAT AS IT DESERVES TO BE! GREEEEAT!!! O3O

Dex-chan lover
What? Really? Yey! I dropped reading the novel cause it was getting a bit too stretched out, but its definitely a good read.

PS translators, please dont call the dragon Raon! Make it Rayon, Rahon, ryan or something, raon is annoying to read for english speakers.

@eng1 I'd have to disagree. As an english Reader Raon feels best, since it fits the phonetics of the language it comes from. The a isn't an ey sound but like the ou in round.

@crimony
You can read the Official English translation for free at Wuxiaworld. They actually pay the author for licensing, so it legit. I suggest using the app to read over the web browser.

Users who are viewing this thread