Lout of Count's Family

The people who dropped this will regret it because the story is good. It just develops slowly but there are a lot of foreshadowing thrown, even from the start. The novel counterpart is just as good, if not, even better.

Fed-Kun's army
Just read this in Leviathan scans. They already translated this up to chapter 35. This manhwa is too great to be missed. You can also read the novel (same title as the manhwa). The novel is amazing too (now there are 658 chapters).

@atsumuuuu

You say that and while the setups are usually really good, the enormous cast is not. This novel is the literal definition of »too many characters«.

The manga probably isn't too bad yet, because 90% have yet to be introduced.

@dueldu I mean, there are also other series who have many characters but having many characters doesn't mean a series is bad already. And having read the web novel myself, I know that will be a good series, so it won't be bad. If you don't like it, just stop reading it already. lmao

The novel is hella good and super hilarious that my cheeks hurt so much from laughing too long and too often 🤣🤣

And if you're wondering where to read the manga until the latest chapter (currently at 38), just a quick google and check out the site recommended by it will do

@newboi the scanlators have the chapters up to 39 on their site. search up Leviatan scans and you should be able to find it if you explore around the site a little

@newboi
heres the link i didnt put it before cuz it might get taken down but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://leviatanscans.com/comics/929440-trash-of-the-counts-family

@Aspejercito as far as I have read there is still no romantic development between cale and any female lead. But kind of bro- development happened a lot between cale and choihan.
@atsumuuuu man I myself read the novel and I can guarantee there are too many characters to be introduced later on. But the the story is good and hyped and novel better than manga. (My opinion I don't like character design of this manhwa.)

yeah cale will get all six element powers. Though his mana plate will become very big but brittle like glass, not as strong as choi han.mate the Black dragon is sweet and I love it. They will cleanse the western continent from bad guys and venture forth to eastern continent through a portal to be introduced later. Overall long story ahead.

@pradyutvam Well, at least, you do know that the story is good. Man, when I was catching up with the novel a few months ago, it's the first thing I look up to reading every morning.

Users who are viewing this thread