Lout of Count's Family

First webnovel I ever read. Hopefully the manhwa continues to live up to the expectations I have for it. Absolutely amazing story.

Can anyone provide me a link or a name of some site that i can read the novel on? This manhwa is super amazing and i want to check out the novel!

Dex-chan lover
One of my favorite main characters, Cale is hilarious. Good guy with a shitty personality.
Totally recommend reading the novel version which has like 600+ chapters.

@Dxnqq check novel updates

This is literally one of the best shounen isekai I have ever read. If you like your MC's
self-sacrificial, fun, calm, lazy af, sassy and weak(well compared to the people surrounding him) and lazy
then you'll definately enjoy this one.

Im like 480+ chapters into the novel and it's still suuuuper good so i hope the adaptation can continue for a long time and adapt it all!! (The art and designs are super nice!!)

Group Leader
THE BEST NOVEL I HAVE EVER READ, even though i’m still in ch 400-ish but there’re 600-ish chapters

Group Leader
i hope Alberu’s hair is shining golden with clear sky blue eyes just like what the novel described! he’s my most fav character after the black dragon (not spoiling his name)

and i hope that alberu’s dark elf ver. skin will be hot (y’know that hot dark skinned guy), lol Cale’s hyung is definitely hot

Group Leader
y’know, i can’t wait to spoil thing to the new manhwa readers!! the novel is just the best!! like even i can’t believe on how good the story is, even though it’s 600+chapters i’ll gladly reread it more than a hundred times! y guys rlly need to read it

Dex-chan lover
@IShouldBeStrange

There are some people who have translated this to chapter 40 on other sites if you don´t mind going off mangadex.
But yeah, it would be nice if we could have it here too.

Why this have to trans into every language but english TT i’m gonna cry but still waiting..

@Goldenzeal Have you read the entire LN? If so I looked ahead a bit and was wondering
if there's another reincarnation with him and his friends or something? that true? if so is it done in a good way? is there time travel crap?

Users who are viewing this thread