Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mere-Exposure Effect

Dex-chan lover
How did we go from Shirogane to Aqua and now this.....
VbAuc3e.png

Dex-chan lover
Greeting people is important since most people, especially shy people, don't like random people coming up to them and asking for phone numbers.

Weow hes actual scum if thats truly the only reason he likes her, which i doubt. Hopefully we get to see character development on him.
He seems a bit too persistent for someone who's just after some tits and ass, unless he's got some kind of mental deviation like narcissism or psychopathy. Though I'm definitely not going to rule that out. If he has some hidden motive beyond what he's said he seems like the kind of person who'd hide it at any cost.

But the current verdict is scum.

Also, the "cute girl is good and fat guy is evil" thing is so dumb and offensive in multiple ways. I hope that's not what they're going for.

Dex-chan lover
Greeting people is important since most people, especially shy people, don't like random people coming up to them and asking for phone numbers.

He seems a bit too persistent for someone who's just after some tits and ass, unless he's got some kind of mental deviation like narcissism or psychopathy. Though I'm definitely not going to rule that out. If he has some hidden motive beyond what he's said he seems like the kind of person who'd hide it at any cost.

But the current verdict is scum.

Also, the "cute girl is good and fat guy is evil" thing is so dumb and offensive in multiple ways. I hope that's not what they're going for.
the fatty was presented as scum only in the loli pov for now though.

Dex-chan lover
Damn did not expect that at all! Male lead is an actual horny scumbag, can't wait to see it explode in his face later! I hate how edgy that mf is!

Contributor
Oh god, why? From the characters of Kaguya-sama to this guy? Like I know there will be character development or something along the line of this isn't his real motive but something else. But like, come on.
From an interview Akasaka-Sensei did, apparently Kaguya’s characters and comedy were a bit out of his comfort zone and were suggested by editors. The style he has for Oshi no Ko is his default.

Dex-chan lover
Woah he's a total trash can(not the good kind) hope Mr tanuki is able to change this dude

Supporter
Kinda funny that the only way to be original was taking the scum side ikemen character, and making him the MC, peak akasaka

Dex-chan lover
I want to smack the scum out of this dude so hard. Hopefully the story does that for us.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, why? From the characters of Kaguya-sama to this guy? Like I know there will be character development or something along the line of this isn't his real motive but something else. But like, come on.
Oshi no Ko II, I know that series is very well liked but I couldn't find a single character to get remotely interested in. Everyone is a scumbag and always scheming behind ANOTHER scheme, cool, who cares? They don't even feel anything from their successes that way, since that's just another part of the huge keikaku we know nothing about. So obviously there's hundreds of subplots that never get actually resolved, since keikaku... ZZZZZZZZZZ

Dex-chan lover
"So why do you like her?"
"tits and ass lmao"

That's uh, something alright. I wonder how many more chapters I'll give this.

Dex-chan lover

Just let Aka cook please. I mean look at Oshi no Ko

Users who are viewing this thread