Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Attachment Style

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the author is trying to make the clients as unlikeable as possible now to push Kon x Ton which is probably who the real ML and FML are. I like Kon x Ton more tbh so author is kind of a genius ngl

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga last chapter we found out that male lead is a scumbag, this chapter we find out that female lead is yandere and kon is also a questionable character (men are toys part) tho in her situation it's because of her being avoidant type, can't wait for next chapter to see the mysteries of the love assistant guy. I can smell big redemption arcs for all those characters, can't wait. And the reactions this chap were so good! I love aka's work so much!

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the half-Swedish girl isn't the true heroine and only exists to pull in readers. (so she has a bizarre character lore just to be eye catching)
I'm also interested in the Kon x Pon thing. Now I wonder if they'll eventually get together, will he lose weight or remain fat?
(I don't mind either way but it sometimes gets handled weirdly in manga)

Thanks for the translation and TL notes.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely double love story!! Once a upon of time, the god of conquering once said, ‘hates’ grows to ‘love’ the quickest.
Pls no heavy Oshi no Ko shit. Pls no dark Oshi no Ko shit. I want to feel good and happy

by the away, series is already getting a color page and had a thank you at the bottom, guessing its doing well

does anyone have any statistics to share on the series popularity?
it’s ranked #3 for popularity in 2023 on anilist, if that means anything

Such timing. Had quite the extensive talk with my friends just yesterday, which brought up attachment styles and thus lead to us retaking the test to remember ours. Unfortunately I relate to kon in the avoidant aspect aha. But I do hope that it gets better with time, and reminder that your attachment style can change. If you're not in a favourable stance now, it is always possible to get to secure attachment. It just takes time, really learning about and working with yourself as you go through life forging different relationships with others, both platonic and romantic.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't it seem like whoever wrote this manga just finished with their ap psych

Imouto sae mentioned in TL notes, based
read the ln
i second
(although I preferred the anime for some reason despite it advertising beer every couple minutes)
in this manga, I feel like the current story is simply going for a double plotline where both end up in relationships

Users who are viewing this thread