Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Rapport Building

Dex-chan lover
This'll be skipping a number of steps, but I wonder if we'll eventually get an arc/ending where essentially the Tanuki dude ends up with girl MC and the guy MC ends up attracted to Fox neet (for non-superficial reasons), or something like that. I'm not particularly attached to any of the characters, and I'm not really sensing any chemistry between any of em, so a swap or something is fine in my book. Fox & Tanuki's enemies-to-lovers trope is overdone anyway.

Everybody needs some therapy though. Except for Tanuki bro, he needs a diet.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t believe he was objectifying the girl last chap and now he’s being all politely aggressive i really dunno how to feel bout this guy
Yeah, I kind of feel like the characterization is a bit inconsistent with him, but maybe it'll clear up as we get further in.

In general, I feel like Mari and Seki's story is far less entertaining than Tanuki and Fox's. I'd like to see more of them, but again, too early to really complain lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I kind of feel like the characterization is a bit inconsistent with him, but maybe it'll clear up as we get further in.

In general, I feel like Mari and Seki's story is far less entertaining than Tanuki and Fox's. I'd like to see more of them, but again, too early to really complain lol
Well... They described Fox and Tanuki as the protags and Mari and Seki as the heroes. So in the end I think they are not the MCs

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me that the 2 cupids are actually hindering their progress instead of helping.

These 2 would have likely already fucked had it not been for their guides holding them back.
I wouldn't quite go that far, but the main problem is still that she's too shy. Him being more assertive wouldn't hurt their relationship since she already likes him, but being that assertive with someone who doesn't like him could easily backfire and scare her away. But as it is, she really just needs to get used to him, and they're a couple.

I'm not really sensing any chemistry between any of em
So far, little of their interactions are sincere. And as other people mentioned, also inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
Dont think this will go well if they keep their fakeness going until the end. Later on theyll either b like "fuck this" and stay true to themselves and it works out or theyll go their separate ways and we find out the agents are the true mcs.

Dex-chan lover
Now we’re talking, slow burner but it’s cooking now.

I guess we have another love story about to start as both helpers attend the same school as well.

Users who are viewing this thread