Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Hero and Heroine

Dex-chan lover
The mom didn't pick an unfaithful man

The mom cheated on her husband with some other guy, then divorced her husband to go back to Japan

And we don't know if the second dude is still around or then bounced
WHAT
And the audacity to say all that? The fuck

The mom didn't pick an unfaithful man

The mom cheated on her husband with some other guy, then divorced her husband to go back to Japan

And we don't know if the second dude is still around or then bounced
What the fuck is that plan made by her mom?!

Dex-chan lover
I empathize with Mari's honesty. You can lack awareness because an parental figure continually presses for the truth; telling the 'truth' is suppose to appease her mom. Mari lacks confidence or is self-conscious because it's possible that pivotal moments in her life have been decided for her. Her preference for serious guys seems to be molded by her mother concerns for her, but Mari's burdened because her only concern would be finding a partner that her mother can accept.

Mari doesn't have room to be vulnerable; she's a conservative girl who passes off as a fashionable extrovert. Her social circle is small and she doesn't seem to have any confidant. She overcompensates with an impulsive truth to make up for her repressed feelings. Mari seems mirthful of her background, so there's also the short answer of her mom falling for a flashy guy, hence her preference for the polite and kind type. (We don't know the full story of her parents, but the first few pages imply that her mom is sharing the burden of her emotional baggage to her daughter.)

tldr: The dynamic is changing, and the two have a shot for a genuine romantic relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Glad we got to this reveal quickly. Not really a fan of the "lying to your love interest" angle.

Group Leader
Mari is giving me Komine Sachi (from Grisaia) vibes when she takes every favor as an order and does it literally.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That glasses perv thanked like their stream was a regular thing in their school.

How the fuck do they get away with that and not have the teachers or the club supervisors stop them?

Dex-chan lover
he isn't as bad as i thought (i prob should have said this like 4 chaps ago)

Dex-chan lover
Mari does have a bodacious body though. That much is true.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread