Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Grid Illusion

Contributor
Me when the manga by Akasaka-sensei references the other manga by Akasaka-sensei

200.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly would just be fine if we just continued his adventures vibing with the manga club and didn't bother going back to the FMC.

I'm enjoying these dynamics way more.
I admire Seki's effort to improve himself as a person. Meanwhile, the FMC has become a pain in the ass, tbh. If Aka-sensei still wants the MC couple to be together, he should prepare a huge redemption arc for her.

Dex-chan lover
Wait isn't she just trying to do a mid semestre debut after getting an image change, burning bridges and switching circles just to be popular?

That's way too much effort for an introvert

Dex-chan lover
So while does our main girl want to test out relationships with other guys our main character goes and enjoys otaku culture to learn more about "introverts".....why do I think those two should never get together? Never felt 2 main characters less compatible than those...

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting route to go for the MCs. I understand the hate for Mari, as it's seemingly selfish (albeit in a different way than Seki is). It opens up interesting possibilities for development and growth, and likely leading to a reunion between the two. I like that nothing overly "dumb" has been occurring (outside of necessarily thematic stupidity) and instead of a "come to jesus, see the light moment" where she accepts who he really is/was (when he plays white knight), we get Mari reasonably rejecting Seki for now. I'm enjoying the ride, and the current level of drama, which keeps it interesting without making it feel too artificial or forced, while also not being exceptionally cliched. Unfortunately, I do see plenty of opportunity for extremely tropey scenarios ahead, but hopefully it'll continue in the same vein.

As ever, thanks to everyone at Foxachu for all their work.

@Simp4Miku , Nobuku...really? Just going to discard Sakura like that? Shame, shame.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like Seki and Pon's conversation about introverts vs extroverts since they both make good points, but I also think they're both ignoring that it's a spectrum. The 2nd Manga Club is full of an extreme type of introverts, but not all introverts are introverted to that extreme, and some people are also roughly half and half. I think putting them as just two types of people is oversimplifying it.

Dex-chan lover
Prez: You see, this club is place for outcast among the outcast

Seki: Exactly what I need

Dex-chan lover
maybe the main girl just took a vacation to explore her potential... as a side character!
the series improves significantly without her

damn the resetting thing really hits me...she will ended up alone if she kept doing that

Users who are viewing this thread