Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Grid Illusion

Dex-chan lover
I consider myself to be introverted, but wtf? Do people actually think like that? Seems mote like a confidence problem than just being introverted

Dex-chan lover
What kind of introverts is Aka meeting wtf?
Who the fuck "resets"?
Like losing contact with all your friends is one thing, but a highschooler just ghosting everyone she knew is def not a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Me when the manga by Akasaka-sensei references the other manga by Akasaka-sensei

200.gif
What was the reference?

Dex-chan lover
Can't take that club guy who looks like a girl seriously.

That's not being introverted. It's being asocial and maybe even towards antisocial.

but not all introverts are introverted to that extreme, and some people are also roughly half and half.
Yeah, those are usually called ambiverts. And there are different levels of those two, since some are very evenly in the middle, while others can reach closer to the extremes on both sides.

The most common misconception I hear is that introverts are bad at social interaction. While that might certainly be the case, it's nothing like any kind of definition. A lot of introverts can be good at it, even if it's not what they prefer all the time.

Typically this results in characters who're desperate for even the slightest bit of social interaction being presented as introverted because they can't manage to interact with others. That's just being an extrovert who's bad at interacting. An introvert wouldn't be that desperate for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I can somehow relate to her. Did something similar a few years ago in high school.

Dex-chan lover
I also kinda relate to Nobuko, I also "reset" my friends (but I didn't have such a detailed thought behind it like she did)

AcX

Dex-chan lover
I see myself as kind of an introvert (and more as the years pass) but girl wtf

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so damn relatable, I went away from school after the quarantine and skipped the entire year of middle-school, thinking I don’t belong here, that I should reset everything then regretting everything because I made zero friend in high school, constantly falling in sadness time to time

Dex-chan lover
So while does our main girl want to test out relationships with other guys our main character goes and enjoys otaku culture to learn more about "introverts".....why do I think those two should never get together? Never felt 2 main characters less compatible than those...
totally. And you can start with the reason they are attracted to each other.
He was by her looks
She by his facade
They don't really clicked

Dex-chan lover
I don´t do it with friends, but I understand the reset thing.
When people know you too much, playing a character becomes more tiring.

Stop with these fucking 6 pages of afterword, noone wants to see that shit. keep it to one please

Dex-chan lover
I think everyone is misunderstanding the dots illusion.
Yes, if you look around the picture you can easily see all 9 dots, but if you only look at one of them, you can only see 4-5 in total.

Users who are viewing this thread