Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Come Out

Dex-chan lover
In what way? I think he's been reasonable consistent, while growing as a person.

At the start of the series I didn't care for him; he seemed pretty shallow and unlikable.

As the chapters have gone on my perception changed; yes he seems like an ass on the surface, but underneath he's ended up being a pretty great guy.

So yes, my perception of him has done a complete 180 from "guy I wish we'd toss in the dumpster" to "guy who I am firmly rooting for", hence the joke.

Dex-chan lover
Seki.....stop wasting your time with this dumbass, there's someone better for you out there

I was hoping Mari wasn't gonna be featured in this ch....the author just loves to troll, made a whole chapter dedicated to her

I was enjoying this story for a bit but everytime Mari makes an appearance, my mood just plummets, she's so aggravating smfh

Does anybody know if this series is getting a volume 1 in english? And if so, any official release date?(I think it also hasn't been officially translated to english)

Dex-chan lover
dang I was not expecting any development for a couple chapters

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know if this series is getting a volume 1 in english? And if so, any official release date?(I think it also hasn't been officially translated to english)
With the awful-ess of the plot, I doubt any publisher takes this overseas.

Death March would sell better than this. Isekai still reigns.

Dex-chan lover
Mari and her mother are both two-faced idiots. The former only started getting involved with Seki again when it looked like he had an interest in someone other (better) than herself. And her mother, who betrayed and cheated on her father, is lecturing Mari about how men will betray and cheat on her.

I'd say let Aka cook, but so much of this plot revolves around a character who is only ever a blank slate or a tedious hypocrite.
Not all cooks get their recipes sell. This one sure is bad.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty evident Mari is far more "screwed up" than Seki, or at least her prejudices are much more firmly entrenched. Maybe there's more to it than just her awful mother, but who can say. It DOES make it easy to dislike her, especially when put in contrast with Seki's clear efforts to grow and develop different perspectives (can't necessarily say his motivation isn't a big ol' red flag, but this is manga land, so its charming rather than obsessive). But shes not a lost cause, and it's a solid base for her "redemption".

As far as Nobuku and Seki... On the one hand, its a mulligan set up for potential drama later... On the other, if he DID go with her, it would either lead to a different kind of drama, rapidly end this manga, or outrageously shift the entire theme... I find it more likely he'll stay focused on Mari.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty evident Mari is far more "screwed up" than Seki, or at least her prejudices are much more firmly entrenched. Maybe there's more to it than just her awful mother, but who can say. It DOES make it easy to dislike her, especially when put in contrast with Seki's clear efforts to grow and develop different perspectives (can't necessarily say his motivation isn't a big ol' red flag, but this is manga land, so its charming rather than obsessive). But shes not a lost cause, and it's a solid base for her "redemption".

As far as Nobuku and Seki... On the one hand, its a mulligan set up for potential drama later... On the other, if he DID go with her, it would either lead to a different kind of drama, rapidly end this manga, or outrageously shift the entire theme... I find it more likely he'll stay focused on Mari.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
Kaguya was just as irritating in the past, but was still the end girl.

Given Aka, Mari is stubbornly the end girl. Unless the fans dumped this work like Oreimo.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what people think about the female lead.
I just want the mc to be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread