Love and Hate and Love (Unrequited Love Yuri Anthology) - Ch. 4 - Tsutsui - The Moon's Reflection on the Muddy Water

Dex-chan lover
Was this the kind of story where the one selling her body is going the long way around to be manipulative? To keep the friend in her clutches, but always at arm length?
Or was it just a basic unrequited love story?
Anyways, I enjoyed this one and really fucking love this author's art!
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
goddamn, this anthology can be brutal. thanks for the TL and bringing this one out for us!

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but my brain went straight to the hot chocolate being poisoned lmao :pepehmm:
It honestly feels weird. Like that panel hiding her eyes makes no sense unless is trying to imply something. I guess the author wants for the readers to decide what actually happened at the end.

Dex-chan lover
It honestly feels weird. Like that panel hiding her eyes makes no sense unless is trying to imply something. I guess the author wants for the readers to decide what actually happened at the end.
I'd prolly poison my rapist too, especially if they were my only friend and person I wanted to rely on, then to have them take advantage when I'm at my weakest(physically and mentally) yeah I'd poison the shit outta them

Aggregator gang
it kind of ended being just weird- the plot progression is just weird. but i love the last page; she hastily drinks, may be it for the reflection of the moon to disappear or can be seen as eating the moon, anyhow the moon is gone. its her desire to keep her friend from going away.

(tried to see if there was any indication of poison involved even though i didnt see anything- the panel of her face not being seen may be just artistic choice. even so with the assumption of poison it still works so make your own judgement its still a bitter and weird story)

Dex-chan lover
it kind of ended being just weird- the plot progression is just weird. but i love the last page; she hastily drinks, may be it for the reflection of the moon to disappear or can be seen as eating the moon, anyhow the moon is gone. its her desire to keep her friend from going away.
Exactly this. See pages 1 & 2: The moon represents a comforting but unobtainable dream (like Rio's fantasy of marrying a rich CEO who will take her to the moon). Miwa's dream is that Rio will return her love. Neither can get what they want. Gulping down Rio's body doesn't get Miwa any closer to love. But in the moment, it still tastes sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread