Love Between a Rock and a Hard Place - Ch. 3.2

Banned
We can't even see his eyes anymore :kek:

Get proof my ass, you just wanna do it "one last time" :dogkek:

Also today will be the last time? Yeah right :meguusmug:

Banned
The sex with both of these girls are so hot :thumbsup: It deviates from the generic NTR trope of making the lover looks inferior and I like it!

Dex-chan lover
Love the image of Kurimi's gleaming, sweat-slick body after sex (pg 19, pnl 1). So beautiful, and one of the hottest post-coital "breather" moments I've seen.

The sex with both of these girls are so hot :thumbsup: It deviates from the generic NTR trope of making the lover looks inferior and I like it!

Agree that the sex scenes with both girls are excellent, but the writing seems firmly in Kurimi's corner, with Mayuri as the unwanted interloper. Too bad, as I always prefer the poly/harem route.

Banned
but the writing seems firmly in Kurimi's corner, with Mayuri as the unwanted interloper. Too bad, as I always prefer the poly/harem route.
well it's true though hahahaha, I like how the actual girl in the relationship shows her dominance and control of it instead of cowering/listening senselessly to the stealer. :clap::salute: That's how it should be, you're the one in the relationship, you should have more control over it than the outsider.:finnawoke:

And how Mayuri gets punished, she's given a choice to back out or become Kurumi's lackey :headpat:. Kurumi basically just took the NTR trope and flip it on its head, basically a reverse NTR :smugchisato: :wooow::win::pacman:.

or I can just say I like the plot in general :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread