Love Bullet - Ch. 0 - A Cupid's Solution to a Love Triangle

Dex-chan lover
Perfect! I was thinking "why hasn't someone picked this up yet? This is so good!"
Thank you for the translations!

Chapter 0 is action-packed, but chapter 1 will be Koharu's backstory. I do hope the rest will be as action-packed as this chapter 0, though.

Group Leader
Head of Sancho Step here. The future of this manga is uncertain given the mangaka is a rookie and the story is occupying a bunch of smaller niches with the tacticool gunfights and yuri-leaning romance, but we hope you enjoy the ride with us however long it lasts!

We're a new scan team made up of two Sanchos in a trenchcoat so releases won't be too fast, but we're on track to catch up to the latest release (which is just the next chapter atm) by the end of the month!

Dex-chan lover
"Since the dawn of humanity, those who have never cared or interested in love and unfortunately enough to meet an untimely death are forced to slave away for a second chance at life (unlike everyone else who just allowed to go back to the wheel of life, slavery-free) and there is a persistent rumour casting doubt about this whole "second chance at life", moreover we keep running into a lot of senpai who has been "employed" since the dawn of humanity as Cupids by an self-proclaimed egomaniac called the Goddess of Love."

Joking aside, that's a cheap way to solve a triangle. Just roll a dice (or as a yurifag, the girl) and deal with the consequence.

Dex-chan lover
very interesting premise! Also, for them to just randomly shooting like that, it's no wonder there are love triangles lol!

Tbh I was rooting for a 3some, since you can use the grenade, can't you? Well, this is fine too.

Head of Sancho Step here. The future of this manga is uncertain given the mangaka is a rookie and the story is occupying a bunch of smaller niches with the tacticool gunfights and yuri-leaning romance, but we hope you enjoy the ride with us however long it lasts!

We're a new scan team made up of two Sanchos in a trenchcoat so releases won't be too fast, but we're on track to catch up to the latest release (which is just the next chapter atm) by the end of the month!
thanks for picking this series up!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise but that solution was kinda lame imo. I guess the love effect can only be directed at one person at a time cuz otherwise having a three way love was my first thought. I mean, what's the point of love grenades if not for making multiple people fall in love with each other?

Aggregator gang
Interesting premise but that solution was kinda lame imo. I guess the love effect can only be directed at one person at a time cuz otherwise having a three way love was my first thought. I mean, what's the point of love grenades if not for making multiple people fall in love with each other?
Even if they use grenade, each person only fall in love with first person they see so even if the grenade affect a group of people there is no way for one person to love two or more

Fed-Kun's army
I think the premise is exciting. I love manga where I could not predict where the next page will take me and could not wait to see the next page

Users who are viewing this thread