Love Bullet - Ch. 6.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Group Leader
Volume 1 of LOVE BULLET has officially released in Japan!

Help us support the author and keep the series from being axed! There are a lot of odds stacked against this series, as it's running in a magazine without much advertising power and the author is a rookie who didn't have much of a pre-established following prior to her debut.

We've created a detailed guide for anyone who wants to buy a digital or physical copy of Volume 1 to support the series! The shareable link is: https://bit.ly/lovebullet

We'd appreciate any help we can get! Even sharing the manga on social media (mainly Twitter), can make a difference!

r14fdqd.jpeg

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the links to buy a volume. Don't normally buy manga, but Love Bullet, so far, has been a genuine 10/10, and if buying a volume helps it get to completion, then 14 dollars is way more than worth it.
Totally agree, already bough the digital copy and trying to figure out if they ship to Mexico lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the buying guide! Purchased a digital and physical edition of the volume. Here's hoping the author gets to continue Love Bullet.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the buying guide! Super useful for not just Love Bullet, but also other manga I'm looking at getting as well.
Also I think we as a collective society, globally, need to hype each other up and celebrate each other's successes for no fucking reason sometimes
One of those nice wholesome things that make a person's day

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
The volume cover goes hard, wew, good stuff. Hopefully this series doesn't get axed, I really like it.

Aggregator gang
The volume cover goes hard, indeed. The author seems to have a knack for design in general. Due to circumstances, I ended up purchasing 6 copies of Volume 1... and the volume bonuses that come when you purchase from Melonbooks and Gamers are pretty fun and expressive! The way Koharu is being very Koharu in the Gamers' bonus is cute and funny out of context as well.
P.S.: I'm not sure if those sites deliver outside Japan but in case they don't, those who want the official bonuses (assuming there are still stocks left) could try using a proxy service like Neokyo.

Last edited:
discovered this series a few weeks back and made sure to order a physical copy as soon as it went on sale! i really hope the author is able to tell this story through till the end, it's fantastic so far and i can't wait to see what else it has to offer :)

will there be some way to see how well the series is selling at some point in the future/how likely it is to not be cancelled? not too well-versed in the manga space

Aggregator gang
What an outstanding first volume for a mangaka, not just an excellent story but absolutely stellar execution on telling that story. I can tell she put some real academic work into synthesizing how different things work in manga and visual narrative art in general and putting that to work. Makes me wonder if there's some really good college level manga storytelling class in Japan, because to come out the gate with this quality as a debut is extremely rare. Already this volume is an easy 10/10 and worth a purchase :)

YALL BETTER DO YOUR PART TO KEEP PEAK FICTION ALIVE

(I do too, so I also bought a copy)

Users who are viewing this thread