Love Bullet - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To Fall in Love with Love...

Aggregator gang
Ok I’m probably seeing things, but I like the parallel imagery between Tadaki crying as she kneels over Koharu as she dies being contrasted with Kanna kneeling over Koharu smiling as she welcomes her to her new life.
Also more fuel for my crack theory that Kanna’s going to fall in love with Koharu.
I want this sm you have no idea

Ooh I really adore this!!! The art direction and vibes are immaculate, and hooray (😭😭😭) for doomed yuri. Thank you for the translation! Here's hoping to more soon!!! 💌

Dex-chan lover
I can't get enough of this chapter. To have your childhood friend and crush die in your hands after saving you, seconds after you confess. It's so tragic yet I'm enraptured.

It's so well done that a spinoff of the aftermath from Aki's point of view would have been just as interesting a story.

The explosion in the beginning of the chapter implies a Cupid was helping Koharu with her matchmaking (or conversely, Koharu was unknowingly helping them meet their love quota).
Theory that Kanna was the Cupid assigned to that area... She's the only one who uses bombs so far 👀

Could also be why she was the one to greet Koharu when she woke up

((Also fuel for the Kanna x Koharu ship if this is part of the reason why she dotes on Koharu and trusts her judgment 🤭))

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and they were this /\ close to holding hands and being room mates.

Users who are viewing this thread