Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
So, the idea is that Hisamura knew Tojoin's going to have problems down the line, while Yuuichi should be the one to help her. And so, to avoid the possibility of Tojoin not asking for Yuuichi's help, Hisamura decided to keep the plot close the source material, am i getting this right?
I guess this logic might justify his actions somewhat, although another possibility would've been to just ask Yuuichi himself to help Tojoin when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
the hasty judgement from all of these are so amusing
I mean, I can't really blame anyone for having a negative reaction to this chapter if they don't have access to spoilers.

Even from a "oh shit I need to get the losing girl back on the plot so she can fix her life" angle, it's just maddening that he cuts off the woman who is trying to talk to him to just run off like his house is burning down.

Blame it on the format if you must, but it's just a terrible place for a "cliffhanger".

Contributor
Tsukasa is unable to be calm for completely different reasons than Sei. That look of satisfaction on the ghost lady actress, good job! :thumbsup:

Wait, what the hell? I'm sure she was going to give the yes to his confession and he just had to bail out on her. This is his biggest flub yet and this very likely ruins their first date. In a more realistic setting this would have sunk his ship for sure especially because he ran out on her for some other woman's sake. At least tell her why he had to bail? She deserves to know! Better if they both go to save Kaori if she's actually in some sort of trouble.

So Kaori suddenly being his second favorite sounds like an asspull to me, last I read he liked Rie more. Since when did he care this much about her? This seems too contrived as a way to once again slam the brakes on their relationship, because god knows the main couple dating this early is illegal for male-oriented romcoms... and even if she's the second favorite, it beggars my belief that he should bail on a date with his one true love for someone he doesn't even love. I'm sure there's a good reason for this, but the execution is so dumb it's infuriating.

Man, their first date is ruined. There's also possible drama arising between him and Sei too after this.
Maybe we could have had Tsukasa and Sei dating as early as chapter 8, but dammit... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Missing a Harem tag I think.
This development's honestly a silly premise. There are LOSING heroines. It's plastered all over the series, so at some point they have to lose.

So what does it matter when they lose? Him running over to encourage her to keep fighting is unnecessary.

Missing a Harem tag I think.
This development's honestly a silly premise. There are LOSING heroines. It's plastered all over the series, so at some point they have to lose.

So what does it matter when they lose? Him running over to encourage her to keep fighting is unnecessary.
Apparently she has home issues that get fixed through her being the losing heroine.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair I actually like her a lot too. Kinda hope she wins, but I know she probably won't.

Dude... Dude. DUDE. WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE LEAVING IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR OWN DATE? Man, you didn't just "screw up", you have royally fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the pure love route :chad:

Bring on the drama! :dogkek: BRING ON THE SPICE!!! :dogkek:

I mean, it was getting boring without something like this happening, something had to happen to shake up the status quo, If MC just succeeded, and everything worked out, what would be there to write about?

Some might say better fuckin story than this, but then again, we are in romcom-land, the new development has to keep the theme. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
He went there under the pretext that he'd stop her from ruining things, and then he chose to outright have her ruin things right as his favorite was about to confess.
Yes, pretext to have a date with his waifu. He doesn't actually dislike the other heroine, he likes their love triangle and he wants to keep the plot going. Nothing will change with his waifu from this, it's not like progress is reverted because he ran off.

Users who are viewing this thread