Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty nice backstory.. I'm glad that for once the head of a company isn't just some cold asshole, and had a bit of a dad freakout, cancelling all his plans to console his daughter.

Shit like that's real. Go talk to your parents a little, give 'em a call, have a nice chat with them.

Dex-chan lover
Hey. Are you still unsatisfied even after reading a 30-page chapter? Well, fear not because I'm also TLing Vol.3 of the LN, and you can read the first 2 chapters on our website right now. Please read through Ch.1 to 70 of the WN first if you don't want spoilers, as this volume starts at Ch.71.
That’s awesome! I’ve read vol 3 and it’s really good! Stumbling through as I did… I really like the stuff with Sei and Hisamura’s little sister. Thanks for taking it on!

Fed-Kun's army
I'd call him stupid, but I get how he'd rather Tojoin give up after a fair fight as opposed to just giving up because she thinks absolutely no one loves her/she isn't worthy of it.
It's hard to come back from that. When you feel abandoned, it's.... hard to come back from that.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or it starts losing the heat?

Btw, that's the most anti-climatic cliffhanger I have ever seen. No one cares about what shigemoto and shino have been up to :huh:
each chapter being posted every 1 - 2 months really makes the kanjou i had into it fall off

Dex-chan lover
torreto.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I hope this calm down the people freaking out from the last chapter.

Sei-chan is here to stay!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Right now this MC is like your typical manga/LN editor-manager who coaxes the writer/author/mangaka to put more fuel into the dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
"Chicken!"
"Nobody calls me chicken!"
Basically the scene.

It's hard to connect with a child if you're busy all the time, and it's also hard if she doesn't show anything or tell you her true feelings. Probably led him to believe she didn't need him that much. He might also be the type of introvert who doesn't need much human contact, and thus believes others to be the same.

He does what every reader wants to do to their favoured love interest. Push them into action, since lack of action is the biggest killer in relationships.

There's that word again.

I'd call him stupid, but I get how he'd rather Tojoin give up after a fair fight as opposed to just giving up because she thinks absolutely no one loves her/she isn't worthy of it.
Losing can be better than dropping out, because then at least you tried and there's less to regret. Everyone's not the same, but it seems to fit here.

Not criticizing the outcome but MC did ditch Sei-chan in the middle of their date, all because he loved canon events so much. He's lucky she's a saint and will probably let it slide.
Part of a good relationship is knowing that you're not always going to be the centre of your partner's attention. But that's a matter of balance and respect, which both of them have.

It's a bit like how some date events are interrupted by some lost kid they have to get to mommy, where the kid is prioritised over the partner, but in this case instead of a kid it was a friend of them who would potentially suffer quite a lot.

Ogmc well he "might" be a harem guy
I was assuming the harem would be about the OGMC, not our MC.

what I actually have is Noonan Syndrome.
Is that why you're less effective?

But I agree. These kinds of illnesses are just plot devices with too little thought behind them, and often they just bring up ideas of irresponsible characters rather than unfortunate accidents.

This was a pretty nice backstory.. I'm glad that for once the head of a company isn't just some cold asshole, and had a bit of a dad freakout, cancelling all his plans to console his daughter.
Yeah, too many parents in backstories are just one-dimensional villains put there to facilitate drama.

Dex-chan lover
Y E T
WE GOT HER BOYZ, BRING ME TWO METRIC TONS OF INSULIN I'LL NEED THEM
PS. Father saying "F**c the president" got me rolling on the floor for some reason. Absolute cuteness

Users who are viewing this thread