Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Hero, The Princess Of Darkness And The Magician 3

Contributor
He's the literal unchallengeable hero, if he can't take at least a mistress what is the point?

Contributor
Comrade Zone, but jeez i can't feel sorry that entitled magician anyway

Double-page supporter
So for this whole time I thought this was a flashback for some reason and that's why Hero looks like a shota, but apparently he really is smoll.

Dex-chan lover
Yanderezoned?

@MikeFlyPlus
You're right. Disable your hentai filter and look at https://www.mangadex.org/search?author=Horie%20Ryu

Dex-chan lover
I have been wondering the same. I don't want this shota hero, bring back the chad hero.

Power Uploader
you can see it a bit with Mao too, especially since the start of volume 2 which i think was something the author did to highlight the gap between them and other characters youll see next chapter which i think works really well

Tying and kidnapping him was putting it close but now she definitely officially earned her Yandere Card lol
Y9.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Uh, what about everyone else riding the ferris wheel? You know, normal civilians without any powers..

Also, i definitely agree with what people are saying about the hero's appearance. I don't get why he's turning smaller and smaller almost every chapter (seriously look at his size from the 1st chapter slowly shrink into shota by chapter 11).

I do prefer the hero's look more from the beginning back in chapter 1 & 2 (the look from 3-5 are decent too). I hope the artist eventually makes him go back to those, i don't really care for the shota version.

Users who are viewing this thread