Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - The Hero And Forbidden Love

tgswuce5wto01.jpg

Edit: spoilered it

reu

Dex-chan lover
@controversial-me Your name baited me. It doesn't fit so think about changing it.
And I was saying that Japan is the way it is because """America""" wrote it's constitution. Though they actually follow through with their laws, instead of kvetching and corrupting it at every possible opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
@reu well i can't deny that :p but i don't think that Japan always follows through with their laws all the time, no system is incorruptible.

Dex-chan lover
@reu also take a joke okay?? jeez i said that because of the way you phrased your sentence plus its all in the past! its a damn shame that America dropped their bombs and killed all those people but what can you do its history

Group Leader
Yeesh, the comments are a clusterfuck, so I'm gonna ignore them.

I can't wait for the next arc!!!

reu

Dex-chan lover
@controversial-me America dropped "their" bombs?! You live in a tributary state, you don't have anything to drop.
What you can do is not joke about the plight of those that you dragged down with you.

I was expecting a debate over incest in the comments and instead got politics XD

Dex-chan lover
so clearly this author is into incest. thanks for letting us know your fetish that we didn't really need to know about. honestly people should stop saying alabama and instead say japan. although i don't know how often it happens in japan, i can at least say it seems to be something that is hiddenly wanted by them from how many manga/novels/anime/games exist that involve the concept of incest and by the popularity of such things. if you want me to name any such "popular" series that exist oreimo is the perfect example of this. we know that in alabama it definitely happens but japan puts it into their entertainment far more often. not judging here since i don't care what you want to put/rub your d*ck/p*ssy in/on but at the very least keep it to yourself if its irrelevant to the story your trying to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread