Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Hero And Crazy Psycho Suu 1

God damn why are this artist's tight midriff clothes with belly button indent so hot?

@Pandawanka You and many others are reading too much into paper and ink. This is a gag manga where there is a bad guys turned good twin sibling love couple. Yet you try to question other couples? What's the point imo.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the female hero went into full otaku the in the next page

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia

I'm okay when they at least try to justify it with some thinly veiled like reasoning lmao. I still like the series, though I will never understand people who wear their love of loli's on their sleeve.

@Emperor_Late

I mean, gag manga or no, people are entitled to feel uncomfortable about what they feel uncomfortable about, no? As long as it's not a focus then I'll just keep reading latest chapters and eventually the moment will pass

Ugh. I dont like this girl, but i do want her to end up with magician. Not gon happen tho sadly

Dex-chan lover
This crazy bitch don't know when to quit.

image.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Trashy magician falls in unrequited rape lesbian love with a trashier magician, fails continuously to mind break the trashier magician, and it just keep going.

How is this still being published, it is annoying as all hell.

@Pandawanka Sure bruh, you can feel what you want of course. Never said you can't. I just feel like theres's little point in it imo. But still, I get it

Aggregator gang
I'm glad he left BnH. His degeneracy would seep and corrupt that manga.

uuuuuuuuuh yeah don't fuck your sister, for biological reasons, for ethical reasons and for other biological reasons, if you want to fuck your step brother tho just do it right as nature intended, just take a washmachine and stick yourself in it

Dex-chan lover
...Does the guy who has a crush on the baker know that the demons will need to take over the human world if they want to survive, so the baker is pretty much doomed unless humanity wins?

Dex-chan lover
See, the difference between crazy psycho Suu and the others is that she's a rapist and it's wholly consensual.

....Well, the baker gal might just be thinking that he's ordering bread, but they can bake that bridge when they cross it.

Users who are viewing this thread