Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Hero And Crazy Psycho Suu 1

Kz3

Maybe.....his Op powers usages his life force which results in his appearance? But like instead of making him look older it makes it look younger?

Fed-Kun's army
@Chizan Yh found it, sadly the author though making him a shota out of nowhere would appeal to the Japanese fanbase ?...

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans He wasn't like that at the start, the author just suddenly changed him in an attempt to copy One Punch Man with some Luffy autism added.

Fed-Kun's army
@BalrogDeMorgo Sadly that's a good description of the MC 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Shes so mentally broken right now
I feel bad
Yaknow love was the only thing driving her and look how far it took her in her career, impressive
But sadly magician never actually talked with her but just ignored her
Poor broken girl

Dex-chan lover
You know, that "villain" is no different from protagonists of some yuri mangas, and yet, people defend those characters.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have a redo? I completely forgot how awesome this manga was at the start. I am enjoying what we have now, but only if I look at it as if it's a spinoff or something.

@talas
There are always people defending them and there are always people condemning them.
And you'll notice here is no different.
I am on the defending side myself.

R71

Quality manga with an appreciable philosophy to boot, love it.

I dont get it. Is the black bald dude in love with the bread or the women who makes the bread.

Aggregator gang
Lol people defending the scientist. Yes because getting rejected and not moving on means you're allowed to force your feelings on someone else who isn't interested at all.

Users who are viewing this thread