Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Hero And Let's Raise a Child!

Dex-chan lover
@ jazz9 except if you compare their relative height is the exact same as always so if he shrunk princess did too

https://mangadex.org/chapter/843960/4

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder

Nah you just found the one instance where they're the same height (well there are a few others but only hero is ALWAYS a shota)
Literally the next page she's taller

Just look at this atrocity
2020-08-0321_15_54-saqdkk6.png

or just page 15 from this very chapter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/990101/15

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 thats a terrible example though, you should find an actual side by side comparison like i did without one side bowing down as mine showed the relative height between the two of them when they are both standing straight is the exact same

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder

Wait you seriously think they're the same height?
Like if he wasn't bowing down he'd be as tall as her?

I just open a chapter at random
2020-08-1023_47_28-vofcjgo.png

Dex-chan lover
The hero's grown up appearance now is literally the same as in ch 3 when he was FUCKING 7 YEARS OLD

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 having a characters height being more variable isnt rare in manga, especially in a gag manga, in any serious scene where the two can be compared the Hero remains taller

Dex-chan lover
I already told you guys, the author is a degenerate with a shit ton of kinks

I honestly though he was still a kid when he turned back to "normal"

A Curse would have been a decent reason to explain why the MC was getting smaller over time but I guess the author really is gonna say screw it and not explain that at all...

Jesus fucking Christ, are all modern romcoms made by the same dude? Or has this annoying ass trope of a character being turned younger been around for way longer? It's either younger, or smaller. God, it's just fucking annoying. In a normal manga, minor complaint, but this dude just keeps on doing stupid ass shit. I'm fine with the kinks, honestly. But the shitty writing on how those kinks get introduced is annoying as fuck. She literally told my dude that there was cursed shit, and he decided to be a retard and grab shit. Easy work around for this, simply have the princess not mention the fact there might be cursed stuff. Have her just tell him to clean, and then she turns away, with a thought bubble with something along the lines of, "There's probably a few cursed objects in there, but the hero probably won't have to worry about those." The way it is now, the hero seems like a fucking retard. Honestly, I think it's also funny that the author has already been progressively making the hero look younger, but he still managed to cram in a fucking age regression chapter. Honestly, after fucking Scien Suu literally being forgiven for a terrorist act because she just, "loved magician," so much, I was going to drop this shit. I'm still reading on, but it's just fucking sad now. Good art, but the writing makes me cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread