Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Hero And Let's Raise a Child!

Not to mention, the way the author treats gay people is just odd. Scien Suu tried to commit total annihilation of everyone to get the one she wanted, and the hero party priest was really fucking uncomfortably horny. Like, holy shit. This author is just annoying.

@Forikorder You're trolling bro, he's almost always shorter than her, and I'm only saying almost always because in some scenes it's hard to tell. Of course, that's only in the later chapters. You can see it in chapter 23.2 and chapter 25, page 11.

Dex-chan lover
@ThirtyDigit damn dude you hate the series that much then stop reading it, you dont even seem to realise he didnt touch the necklace it was a trap set by the mystery bandage girl

in this chapter, "the author's barely disguised fetish." only even more so than normal.

Group Leader
Imagine being triggered by a comedy manga lol.

Let those losers complain if they want to. Doesn’t change the fact that those of us with a sense of humor enjoyed this chapter

@Dijon Bro... Almost no one enjoyed this chapter. I'm pretty sure you just have a shit sense of humor. "Haha, he turned into a baby loooolll" is basically what you sound like. There's no real comedy to this chapter. I'm literally only in this for the art, and to see if any actual progress will be made. As are most others.

Group Leader
@ThirtyDigit A chapter of one-off ridiculous humor that gives the Princess the impetus to (slowly) evolve from being a bratty tsundere piece-of-royalty-shit to learning to care for the person she loves? This is fine. I am fine with this because it's a one-off chapter of zany comedy, and I'm reading a crazy comedy manga.

The thing that deserves lambasting is the longer arcs that end with a fizzle.

Users who are viewing this thread